Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
:goatdrugs:
Check it out if you are prone to listening to the opinion of random people on the internet. I don't know how he does it, but if you like Al at any point of your life this album won't disappoint you.

:iiam:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
hes no mechazawa

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

I'm glad you felt like you needed to start a new thread about it. I'd like to know more, feel free to start more threads with your new ideas and stream of consciousness posting style.

RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
Didn't see the other thread before I posted. Sorry, Dad.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Rabite posted:

hes no mechazawa
His voice is so soothing.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

RushJet posted:

Didn't see the other thread before I posted. Sorry, Dad.

don't feel bad, this is less daunting, there are less posts
what would you suggest as a primer for getting back into weird Al? It's been a long time since I was 8 and I want to be in the right frame of mind

RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
Check out his 'Tacky' video, and if you liked that just grab the album. Having been away for so long, you might as well just jump in with both feet.
Weed helps too...

:iiam:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

RushJet posted:

Check out his 'Tacky' video, and if you liked that just grab the album. Having been away for so long, you might as well just jump in with both feet.
Weed helps too...

ok, I'll get right on that and report back in the 45 minutes it will take me to listen to this modern masterwork. Who says art is dead? it's in our hands and our hearts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
Sure ain't in this post.

• Locked thread