Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weird

by zen death robot
a lot of the time your melds are worth more than the tricks? what the...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have a cabinet full of nerdy board games but no one wants to play them that is why i have a son i'm playing the waiting game

Blue's Clues

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have a cabinet full of nerdy board games but no one wants to play them that is why i have a son i'm playing the waiting game

joke's on you when your son starts desinging evening gowns and gets upset over the Tonys

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i also enjoy broadway and regularly perform in local musical theater productions this is a win win for me

Blue's Clues

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have a lovely singing voice blue's clues i'm not ashamed of it

Blue's Clues

Bo-Pepper posted:

i have a lovely singing voice blue's clues i'm not ashamed of it

so you can cook and sing? you're ruining it for the rest of us peps

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

life is for the living

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I'll give you a pee knuckle, op.

Blue's Clues

Gross Dude posted:

I'll give you a pee knuckle, op.

how is this even possible

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Blue's Clues posted:

how is this even possible

=cracks Knuckles and unzips pants=

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

you did ask

Blue's Clues

i accept my comeuppance

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

Bo-Pepper posted:

i also enjoy broadway and regularly perform in local musical theater productions this is a win win for me

NERD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
peps you are a wonderful man

• Locked thread