Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
First I get reamed for my praise-filled review of Air Control and now I'm taking it up the butt with the exciting, action-packed thrillride that is Alpha Zylon. Why don't we have a AZ clan or guild or something and why won't anybody back me up here???

http://steamcommunity.com/id/lowtaxico/recommended/313210

kewpuh get off your big butt and do something about this A SAP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
call of duty really hasn't been the same since the budget got cut down to $10 and a box of wheat thins

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
lowtax

buy eye divine cybermancy and play it

it is a good game that makes no loving sense but is fun

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip

Hog Butcher posted:

lowtax

buy eye divine cybermancy and play it

it is a good game that makes no loving sense but is fun

he has like 100+ hours played on that game. it doesnt get much sadder than that!!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lowtax your TF2 inventory is downright pathetic.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
give me you steam trading cards i am in need of exactly one steam dollar today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
whoa I didn't notice, good job on good taste in whatever the hell someone can describe EYE with.

Putty posted:

give me you steam trading cards i am in need of exactly one steam dollar today

is it for eye

• Locked thread