Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
for reasons too numerous to list

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
I just slap my face into the nearest wall available and slide down to rub off a trail of sweat and mucus

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
"It's different, in Oregon."

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
jeff foxworthy: you might be a redneck if you wipe your forehead with your arm instead of a cloth
*audience gasps in shock before convulsing with laughter and cheers*
*hoists jeff foxworthy into the air and carries him to central alabama, seating him on a throne of broken televisions while chanting his name amongst other general exclamations of praise*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Once I was in Georgia and We wanted some peaches but when we went into the stall the woman behind the register said, "Y'all faggots get the gently caress out of my store."

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Once I was in Georgia and We wanted some peaches but when we went into the stall the woman behind the register said, "Y'all faggots get the gently caress out of my store."

Peaches come from a can.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
they were put there by a man in a factory downtown

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Harime Nui posted:

I just slap my face into the nearest wall available and slide down to rub off a trail of sweat and mucus

hehe ;)

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

they were put there by a man in a factory downtown

That's no such thing as a peach factory. A peach factory is a tree.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i KNOW DAS RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot
saying "friend of the family" if you're a white person is a very southern thing to do

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sheeeeeeiit i KNOW DAS RITE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

WetNightmare posted:

i KNOW DAS RITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know das rite doh i know das rite

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
sry bros im coming up on mah chillage nahmeen first puff da day

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
might get a little weird

tao of lmao

gonna make you sweat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaTGrV58wec

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Well my lands!

Lllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
i hear a group of people yelling from two yards away, and i don't understand a drat word.

the vernacular clause "fixin' to" has become a reliable crutch for not having to commit to doing anything. there is always a drunk on the road. there is crack on the streets, and the pavement is like rubble. dry counties suck and steel reserve is liek 6.0 percent abv

everyone be inbred and the bitches hot as gently caress

Izumi Konata

by Ralp
there aint a drat sidewalk. watch a drunk hail a cab.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Izumi Konata posted:

BYOB 8.2: everyone be inbred and the bitches hot as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

I do this with a paper towel sometimes if my forehead is really sweaty

• Locked thread