Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i was almost finished my homework. i was on the last problem. while solving the last equation using the the Pythagorean theorem to figure out how long the roof of a house was by squaring the hypotenuse and equaling it out to the squares of the two other sides my dog in a flagrant act of disobedience deliberately ate the last problem i was working on and looked at me in a challenging way when i asked him what he was doing he bite off the date and i said stop and then he bite off the name well long story short my dog spent the entire night systematically dismantling my homework bite by bite in a way designed to inflict the most emotional distress the likes of which obviously requires more preclaculative abilities than i previously gave dogs credit for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i had a dog like that once

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

my new dog posted:

i had a dog like that once

what breed is your new dog?

Captain No-mates

i had a bird when i was little and i taught it to speak but the only things it ever bothered to say were my greatest fears and the things i mumbled during my nightmares

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
mods pls move this post to pet island

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

Slaapaav posted:

what breed is your new dog?

a better one!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i have forgotten my homework. i completed it. i did not bring it. what happened was my mind like all minds can be separated into three forms of memory the semantic memories which covers facts (ie what is homework what is a pencil) procedural memory (how do i do my homework how do i grip and write with a pencil) and episodic memory (where are my car keys where is my homework) with this terminology in mind i experienced a form of displacement where my brain in a state of routine upkeep in which it selects and reuses neurons for other memories must have accidentally selected the important cluster of neurons that contained the information as to where my homework was and by the time the problem was identified and the memory was returned to the appropriate neurons it was too late.

e: jeff goldblum voice

WetNightmare fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jul 16, 2014

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
what story did you share with your professor?

cuntman.net

a psycho stole my homework and threatened to destroy it unless i paid the ransom and i paid the ransom but he destroyed it anyway

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz
that jerk, did you get photographed evidence of the crime?

thewizardofshoe

My homework got ran over in my neighbor's driveway. We were out going for a jog and they just backed out in a hurry and didn't see it and now my homework is dead I had to bury it in the backyard and everything.

weird

by zen death robot

Sleepy Owl posted:

a psycho stole my homework and threatened to destroy it unless i paid the ransom and i paid the ransom but he destroyed it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poverty goat

i was the computer guy in highschool and all the teachers knew it so I used to just make up technological excuses and theyd take my word for it

• Locked thread