Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer
I have no idea how to apply to [Goons] in game, so someone invite me please. Character name is BrookeSkye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer
Only one thing is starting to get annoying. The jobs bug out pretty often for me so far. Out of maybe 20 or so jobs, I've only been able to complete half of them. Not sure if there's a way to reset them other then to drop them and start them over.

imatree
Nov 18, 2005
ok...

Grimey Drawer

jerichojx posted:

I got my eye on Team Midair. But it's $5

$1 is more like it.

I remember in the beta when I played, the paint unlocks were a one time use only. You had to buy one for every frame. I did eventually cave in and bought the midair one for my recluse, and although I still have it on that frame, it's locked for all the others.

• Locked thread