Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
works fine UNLESS you plug it in, which causes all the buttons to stop functioning UNLESS you put a game in the umd drive which makes it work perfectly even when charging. now i've seen some strange poo poo over the years but i've never magically fixed a software problem by popping a disc in the dvd drive.

any you imps know a good psp exorcist? i'll pay a premium to get this beast under control.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol you own a psp

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

Iggy Koopa posted:

lol you own a psp

not for the games i don't. the homebrew aspect of it is pretty drat good though.

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
While im not certain exactly what type of spirit it is, I can tell you what isn't haunting your psp.
The ghost of good games :greencube:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

:iit:

• Locked thread