Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kewpuh posted:

Wait a second... Wait a second. HOld on

Are you loving telling Me that you did NOT like Ff7 (Final fantasy 7)??? That game have Sephiroth. That game have Leviathan. And Shinra Electric Power Company. Your a loving Moron bro

My fondest memory of Final Fantasy the 7th came not from playing the game, because I have yet to play it and here is why. See I was at the show with my best friend and his brother seeing some random movie that I can't remember cause it was so long ago. We arrived a little early and they had a game shop there near the food court so we went on over to check out what we could find. I saw final fantasy in the jewel case at the counter where some fat wonderbread nerd motherfucker was working the register. Pricetag 149.99, gently caress that, I went over to some rack on the side and looked at some strategy guides and poo poo when I overhead this gem. Some girl was asking the cashier why the game cost so much and he had the nerve to try to tell her the poo poo was a classic. But I digress for one day I did come to enjoy final fantasy the 7th in the end if only for a fleeting moment. For this moment right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

oh yeah earthbound was fun when i was a kid tho, you'll prob like it op, i had good taste in games when i was loving 9

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

LaTex Fetish posted:

your an og, friend.

thanks oh and that reminds me i need to see if anyone LP'd blast corps cause that was my poo poo too on a unrelated note

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Ragg posted:

If you don't like ff7 you have brain damage.

I have it burned into my brain since I was 15 that people who like FF7 believe its worth 150 bucks, are nasty and sweaty looking as gently caress, and get no pussy. I think I'm good tia.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

anime=cartoons

• Locked thread