Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I played earthbound when I was in highscool(2008) and though it was great then, so it's not a nostalgia thing. Earthbound is legit one of my favorite games ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

matrix ripoff posted:

earthbound is a good game but loving nerds ruin it by endlessly gushing about it and writing fifty page threads about how nintendo REALLY OUGHTA LOCALIZE AND RELEASE MOTHER 3 IT WOULD SELL BILLIONS

I don't get how that ruins the actual game tbh. It's not like a situation where the actual game is just overrated.

Mother 3 was one of the few translated games I played that was totally worth the wait and hype surrounding it.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Earthbound is literally the least anime JRPG I can think of.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

What is your opinion on the Magypsies?

It's probably one of the least offensive depiction of a drag queen I ever seen in a game.

• Locked thread