Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

MonkeyforaHead posted:

So... anybody have impressions? My "buy" finger is getting twitchy but that price point is enough to stall me until I get a better picture.

It's probably going to be really good when it comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
do Enemy Within.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Living the dream.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Kind of a general question but are there any roguelike/wizardry clone games? It seems like they'd fit well together.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

TheNintenGenius posted:

Ralp was the one who gassed the previous thread due to its large OP for whatever reason, Kewpuh was the one that banned mangaposting at random (bring back mangaposting).

I think ralp gassed the old one because someone in GBS read the whole thing out loud and it took 5 hours.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
The ending of the game is amazingly stupid and worth watching on youtube or something.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Zombie Samurai posted:

Holy hell, that's kind of amazing they did that.

There can't be many female enemies you need to fight though. There's Hancock, Smoker's lieutenant, the the soap lady and ghost girl, along with whoever I've forgotten. It's a nice touch but probably not a massive thing.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

pentyne posted:

Is it really a goon game or did Everdraed just make the trailer?

It's made by KRILLIN IN THE NAME.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Just sold a single steam trading card to OtakuTimelord11. Don't want your loving money pal.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Gromit posted:

Has anyone played any of the Silverfall games and can comment on running them on a modern PC and if they are good or not? My friends like action RPGs and they are thinking of this for future LAN sessions. I'm wary of it as it's 8 or 9 years old, and after goon opinions if anyone here has played it lately.

It's a mediocre diablo clone. The tech vs nature divide is kind of cool but I'd get Titan Quest instead.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Gromit posted:

We already played that but gave up before finishing it. If Silverfall is worse, that doesn't bode too well.
Thanks.

The cel shading is neat, at least. More games should cel-shade.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
I keep getting an error when I try to run Dark Messiah, saying "A required security module cannot be activated. This program cannot be executed (8016). Anyone managed to get it to work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

credburn posted:

What the gently caress does it mean when something is "woke"? Like, it's...cognizant of its own existence?

Woke either means progressive or trying and failing to be, cosmic brain style.

• Locked thread