Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

PowerBeard posted:

We've now 3 Steam Threads, yet UPlay and Origin get no love. :(

Cause both services are trash. Which isn't to say Steam isn't either, but it just happens to be the one that everyone uses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This thread is a lot calmer then the official GTA forums, everyone there has threatened not to do buy GTAV over the delay.

The system requirements are very reasonable. I was expecting much higher since this is a port of the PS4 version. 65GB though. :lol:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Tells me everything I need to know about this game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I want to buy Shroud of the Avatar, is this a bad idea?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What's a game that does a real good job simulating medieval Europe and is historically accurate? Probably something that would be a 4x strategy game. I am taking a class this semester on Medieval European religion and heresy. poo poo was weird. :v: And its made me very interested in seeing if there are any games that are based on this time period.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If I want to stream non-steam game from one computer to another or TV, what is a good alternative then to using the Steam client?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

havenwaters posted:

If you have an nvidia gpu there's something like that built into the geforce experience now. It was meant for the Nvidia Shield but people got it working on other devices. It's been renamed a couple times and now is called moonlight.

http://moonlight-stream.com/

This is perfect, I got a Nvidia 970 GTX the other day and had been reading about how it has some streaming features built into its drivers and software.

• Locked thread