Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Ruby got Railed posted:

What do you carry when you're out, when do you hit it?

I carried a small one, the size of a normal cigarette, when I used it to help stop smoking.

I, however, did not pull it out where ever the hell I wanted to and smoke it up. Doesn't matter if it is real smoke or not, it just avoids some stupid people making a scene over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

surc posted:

usually try other people's juices

gay vaper spotted

Carrion Luggage
Nov 24, 2006

Aggressive pricing posted:

Smoking laws are kind of ridiculous anyway, I live down the street from a beach/park and there's no smoking allowed, but people are allowed to bbq. Tiny cigarette that makes enough smoke to bug someone 3' away, ILLEGAL! BBQ that sends a massive cloud of smoke rolling down wind for 50', perfectly fine.

maybe they got tired of shitheads tossing butts on the ground

• Locked thread