Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hello? Yes I need an ambulance please. There is a sniper around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

theadder posted:

glad u changed ur av

Same, I was really looking forward to using this one too

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ok so I dont normally use excel and cant figure out how to convert a column of unix timestmaps into some kind of normal time, please halp

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

hmm I did see this result, but..I mean how do i apply it to a range of cells, A69 to A219 for example

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

do it in a new column and drag down to spread the formula and have excel update the field automatically

is this not what your goal is or have you never used excel because this is like kindergarden level excel

is CELL an excel function that self references?

it doesnt seem to work that way

when I swap it out for an actual cell number, and then try to replicate it by dragging, it doesnt work and flakes out

i have got through life having dodged using excel very much thus far

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
gently caress matlab, its complaining about stupid poo poo like; Undefined function 'im2double' for input arguments of type 'uint8'.

when i know the function is available

>> which -all im2double
C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2014a\toolbox\images\images\im2double.m % Has no license available
C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2014a\toolbox\images\images\@gpuArray\im2double.m % gpuArray method, Has no license available

so why wont it work :argh::argh:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah it looks like just a licensing issue then I guess. I need to use it for a Univeristy project and was trying to avoid going in and using their machines but that looks unavoidable now

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

shitface posted:

what gave it away? the clear error that said "licensing issue" or when someone read that clear error for you?

theres a good chance im retarded, but i just brushed that off thinking "if it was ACTUALLY a licensing issue it would have told me, rather than not let these functions work"

anyway i just found out we have a server to use with windows built in remote connection which isnt too laggy/delayed so this will probably work

shitface posted:

he might find a way to send square sausage to the us

9/11 literally destroyed your rights for square sausage RIP (and maybe our foot and mouth disease but :ssh:)

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 10, 2015

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

PS. Love the cabin posted:

not the selection rectangle
there is a faint outline where the layer doesnt fit perfectly from where it came

this happens on photoshop a lot too, if you select a part of an image and "new layer from cut" it leaves thsi really weird trace of where the image has been cut. or if you select and then delte, it can have teh same effect. I think it happens more often on low res images, but never found out why

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Deacon of Delicious posted:

so you're pissy that the neighbors are clogging up the the wifi, and your solution is to clog up the wifi

clog up the wifi so much that they turn to using wired solutions so that the op can then get back to using his wifi

mega lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SYSV Fanfic posted:

I can get fined if someone complains when I knock on their door.

i think we found the real solution to your problem, its getting the hell outta there!!

where it so easy

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Deacon of Delicious posted:

well what if you knock on door, work something out with them, have them knock and the next person's door, and so on. if everyone only knocks on one other person's door, you'd all be in the clear. call it the "knockchain"

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

SYSV Fanfic posted:

What would I do to make sure someone doesn't implement a double knock against the knock chain?

pretend you didnt start the chain, just blame your closest neighbour and get them kicked out

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

anthonypants posted:

is that something The SEO Rapper did

this one isn't html5 but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qMe7Z3EYg

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012