Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
My mom considers it sacrilegious, my dad thinks it's great. Probably why they divorced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZt0aWNy4k

What is your opinion of Meat Loaf singing Beatles songs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Here is a Meat Loaf/ Beatles fact.

fact posted:

Well, Meat Loaf is bigger than most people, but that definitely includes The Beatles. Their best-selling album, Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, has sold 32 million copies, while the Loaf’s mighty Bat Out Of Hell has shifted 11 million more.

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
if I dont like meatloaf or the beatles shoudl I watch this? bc I feel like maybe I would like it somehow

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
its unnecessary to listen

circ dick soleil

by zen death robot

Arnold of Soissons posted:

if I dont like meatloaf or the beatles shoudl I watch this?

you should die, fucker.

ron color
I'm a beatle loaf fan but

my new dog posted:

its unnecessary to listen
i agree, the idea is the most important thing here

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Hamlet:
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

[Hamlet turns on Meat Loaf singing the Beatles]

Horatio:
O day and night, but this is wondrous strange!

Hamlet:
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.

Gross Dude fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jul 19, 2014

matrix ripoff

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
it'd be funny if in the i would do anything for love video when his throne starts sliding into the wall it keeps going and then eventually launches him into the moat surrounding his castle and he emerges all covered with seaweed and poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
sgt peppers horror show band

• Locked thread