Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

Go...um...Alemannia Waldalgesheim... I guess?

Finally you show your true colors, I always had you pegged as a turncoat. Then again all Bayern fans are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Ninpo posted:

Nothing wrong with a super amazing handsome genius SAF av next to...someone from Bayern?

A convicted criminal, it's SAF next to a guy who's currently sitting in prison.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

Yeah, he stole my heart :love:

Liar. That would imply that Bayern fans actually have one.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Smirr posted:

Same, same. Let's put all our hopes in Werdahaha

Atleast we haven't lost a game this season yet :smug: . I don't think you can say the same about your Hertha.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Well, I for one am looking forward to Schalke crashing and burning.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Pep should take over Schalke. I'm sure he and KPB will mesh well together.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

Alaba has picked up a knee injury and will be out for a couple of months.

loving hell this season :shepicide:

Are you seriously complaining about Bayern this season? I don't want to think how badly you'd bitch and moan if you were an actual fan of another club. I could go ahnd break the legs of every second Bayern player and they'd still win the league without much problems, or just buy another squad during the winter break.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Torrannor posted:

Do you think the price is too low?

He's just sad that he can't watch another talented player waste away on Bayern's bench, since it's likely that another club is going to buy him for that pricetag.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

Actually you'll find that future Bayern player Martin Ødegaard is both cool and good

Until he arrives at Bayern, which means that he automatically loses both cool and good. Got to be mia san mia after all.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

nippythefish posted:

Wow Honjsteak I just saw that you picked Leverkusen, Dortmond and Bayern to be places 16-18 at the end of the season. :laffo:

A man can dream.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Smirr posted:

Huntelaar got a six match ban hahaha. See you in mid-March, bitch.

Supposedly the ban is so long, because the foul was a result of him being ordered/just wanting to get his 5th yellow card.

Obviously just speculation, but it'd make sense that they reprimand him for that kind of behaviour.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Any bets on when he won't do that anymore on the Bayern bench?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Can't wait for the retarded Sammer meltdown should Gladbach actually win.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

So not just Hoeneß cheats at taxes, Bayern did as well.

Burn the whole club to the ground imo.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Healbot posted:

Nice allegation without linking to an article there, chief.

Trying to keep up with the news must be hard so here's the tl;dr for you.

"Wie der Merkur berichtet, stimmte Richter Hans-Werner Wolf Toni allerdings zu, der seine Berater beschuldigt hatte. "Man hätte ihm sagen müssen, dass er in München überhaupt Kirchensteuer abführen muss", so Wolf. Weiter berichtete er, dass der Klub hier ebenfalls unter die Lupe genommen werden muss. Demnach habe eine Vereinssekretärin den Stürmer im Sommer 2007 gefragt, ob er demnächst heiraten wolle.

Auf die Antwort Nein teilte sie ihm, dass die Religion in dem Fall auch egal sei und setzte in die entsprechende Spalte des Formblattes einen Strich für Konfessionslosigkeit. "So hat sich der FC Bayern die 1,5 Millionen Euro gespart. Der Klub war der Nutznießer. Vielleicht wird sich jetzt noch das Finanzamt beim FC Bayern melden", führte Wolf weiter aus."

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Healbot posted:

Some secretary not fully knowing every christian in Munich has to pay tithe certainly points to tax woes at Bayern, good job.

Hyperbole on the internet, woe is you, poor Bayern plastic. Maybe you can write a concerned letter to KHR, I'm sure they are going to pay for the therapy that you've got to undergo now, once they've weaseled themselves out of the settlement they've surely got the money to pay for that.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

hmm looks like the mighty bayern munich were incredibly cool and good whilst bayer leverkusen were totally gay and fail.

thoughts on this?

Are you drunk?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm pretty sure Bayern already got the monopoly on plastics.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Pretty sure they are neither.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Nice meltdown bayern plebs

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Not sure if Tuchel actually gives them hope, though.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

This is probably the best solution for Dortmund as both parties get to save face, because honestly, after such a horrendous season Klopp really should've been sacked.

And yet Bayern still keeps Pep.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

frankenfreak posted:

Yeah, what a horrendous, horrendous season Bayern are playing...

4 draws and 2 losses, not to mention conceding 13 goals, totally unacceptable. Just ask all the Bayern plebs in this topic.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

A red card against a Bayern player, good joke guys.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

Saw that coming, sold my ticket, not even watching it atm

Nice meltdown.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I want the HSV to stay in the Bundesliga, just so that we can have another season of them being incompetent as gently caress.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Hey atleast the HSV being incompetent is still entertaining, unlike who wins the league.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

nice meltdown, the ref blows.

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

help me im on the edge of a cliff

edit: i hope that ref gets his tires slashed

Dunban posted:

fake and gay

At least Gagelmann should be happy, his favorite team went through.

ephex posted:

the ref was really bad and peps substitutions were retarded but i also couldnt help but laugh my rear end off as bayern came undone and then thingswent completely mental

nice meltdown

Get hosed Bayern

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Have they fired the greenkeeper yet?

I fully expect to see Guardiola mowing the lawn himself in the future.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Personally I think you should keep Pep and just fire everyone else. He can run Bayern on his own, no problem.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Eh, Favre seems to be a smart guy, I doubt that he'd sellout to Bayern.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I for one, am totally okay with Schalke committing ritual suicide.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Congratulations to Wolfsburg for making it to first place of the 2-18 Bundesliga.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

mackintosh posted:

why does everyone hate Hamburg

Most of it, is just the usual Bayern garbage crying about Hamburg holding a record instead of their club.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

frankenfreak posted:

Hmm yes, nothing but Bayern fans itt.

Pretty sure they are in the majority.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

These are the most sweet and delicious salty tears coming from all the loving garbage posters. As terrible as Hamburg is, this basically excuses all their wrongdoings.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

mackintosh posted:

that piece of poo poo Dunban

Hart aber fair.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Healbot posted:

Reading rumours about Veh returning to Frankfurt while Quälix is on his way to manage 60. :iamafag:

Yep, the return of Veh is a joke and Magath going to 1860 will definitely end up hilariously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Dunban posted:

The only way I can come to terms with 60 avoiding relegation this year is if Magath manages to get them relegated next year.

For once I agree with you. Magath loving up at 1860 just has to happen.

• Locked thread