Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Obviously, the name is Beats Pigs. Also, glad to see someone doing an LP on this. Can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
There's a reason why people cry because of this game. It's mostly end-game stuff, but drat, THIS is what happens when a developer actually puts LOVE AND CARE into their work.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Completely forgot about spoiler policy, ignore me

Kemix fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Sep 3, 2014

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

W.T. Fits posted:

Seriously, Fassad is one of the most loathsome characters I've ever seen in any work of fiction.

He will NEVER get better. EVER.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

CrashScreen posted:

It sounds more like something you'd hear from neptunia, but my experience with Mother is limited to this thread so I don't know if that matches Earthbound's style or not.

Mother is Earthbound's original name. Earthbound is pretty much the translated name.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
: *knocks at a door*

: *Punches Duster*

: I. Am the one who knocks.

I couldn't resist. I am so sorry.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Folks. I'ma tell you all now. This gets even -more- heart wrenching. And it's at it's peak right before the credits roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change

Mega64 posted:

In case anyone was wanting one, the :siren: SPOILERS :siren: Mother 3 Handbook :siren: SPOILERS :siren: is back in stock at FanGamer.

drat YOU BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION! I need money! Now! So I can have the Franklin Badge with it! I don't need a kidney...right?

• Locked thread