Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I've never seen the show and playing this game seems a lot like assembling something: every five minutes they grab the rule book, how do we do this? Boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

wat

Machai

how do you play a tv show? is it one of those VHS games?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
It's a board game with 1000 rules

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

sounds about like the actual show: started out fun but nobody knew what the hell they were doing so it crashed and burned

Machai

turn 1: I crash my battlestar into another person's battlestar
I yell "GALACTICA!".

turn 2: I pilot my escape pod to a third person's battlestar and board undetected.

turn 3: I make my way to the bridge, killing the bridge crew and crashing the battlestar into a fourth person's battlestar.
I yell "YOU SUNK MY BATTLESTAR!"
Another player flips the board in disgust. He is a sore loser.

Kimmalah

first one to collect all four fat lee adamas wins

Machai

At any point do you have to navigate a landing craft through the maze of craters on Edward James Olmos's face?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I bought this game because it is supposed to be actually awesome but none of my friends want to play it.

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Kimmalah posted:

first one to collect all four fat lee adamas wins

I'm william odama

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Machai posted:

At any point do you have to navigate a landing craft through the maze of craters on Edward James Olmos's face?

The Game consists mainly of me browsing byob

verily carefree

Gross Dude posted:

The Game consists mainly of me browsing byob

sounds like a cool game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah

Gross Dude posted:

I'm william odama

did you get to wear a really fake looking mustache?

• Locked thread