Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DryOatmeal
Jan 30, 2009
Need to order a ton (100+) of SD cards in the 2gb-4gb range for work. Aside from Amazon/Newegg/eBay anyone have a better idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
Not buying from eBay, for one - that's a fast way to get a counterfeit card, even at small sizes.

You might try buying in bulk from a place that does screen printing/custom labels maybe, but be prepared to pay large markups for the privilege of a custom-printed card, and there's no guarantee it'd be a good-quality product suited for anything but one-time promotional use.

Alereon
Feb 6, 2004

Dehumanize yourself and face to Trumpshed
College Slice
Contact Newegg about a bulk order, make 100% sure you are looking at a legitimate branded SD card. Keep in mind that all SD cards regardless of brand use the lowest quality flash memory available so reliability will be poor.

Squizz
Nov 6, 2003
I work for a VAR (Computer hardware and software re-seller), I can contact the manufactures for a bid price for you. Ping me directly.

• Locked thread