Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Tane?

My fiancee can trace hers back to Charlemagne, so when I marry her this lady becomes my vassal.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Jul 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Kyrie eleison posted:

The usage of "Cathedral" in this movement is careless and does annoy me personally, since no literal cathedrals are involved in the present-day power structure and any proper reactionary should support a shift of power back to cathedrals. This term just reflects a libertarian sentiment because it encourages thinking for yourself in opposition to mainstream ideology, but any political movement strives to become mainstream ideology and so should not oppose the concept of "mainstream ideology" itself. The current ideology they intend to overthrow should be accurately identified, not hinted at via having some superficial similarities with a power structure of the past, especially if it's a reactionary movement trying to gain inspiration from and defend power structures of the past.

I'm guessing they were partially inspired by the Magisterium from His Dark Materials. Which is just sad.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I dated a Palestianian-American chick when I lived in DC. She was so loving hot.

e: Catholic too, so she was nastyyyyy.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 24, 2014

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

im a gay nazi

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

OMFG FURRY posted:

literal gay nazi furry

Wouldn't it be the best thing if Justine turned out to be a furry?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Cat Terrist posted:

If you call love letters "Getting bent over and rear end hosed while reciting Atlas Shrugged"

Oh my God, the hate sex I'm fantasizing about right now...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

what was mercantilism?

we just don't know

Bless you, ants.

Blants.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Fandyien posted:

pretty good, pretty blazed, how r u

also ive been reading some of this dark enlghtenment stuff, unsurprisingly they really dig hans herman hoppe lol

Noted shittard Hans Herman Hoppe posted:

Liberalism fails to make cities safe for the poor, because liberal ideas come from inherently safe places like Harvard.

Yes, that's right, pussies like Martin Luther King pretty much stayed out of danger and holed themselves up in safe places like Harvard, unlike these longwinded shut-ins.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

hovis rock posted:

Martin luther king was regularly threatened and got shot you loving moron.

:thejoke:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Literally The Worst posted:

that whistling sound you hear is the point

What?

Fandyien posted:

martin luther king was an adulterous atheistic communist

Well, he was a libidinous black. What do you expect?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

fact: j edgar had mlk wiretapped as a source of j/o material

Majorian posted:

Well, he was a libidinous black. What do you expect?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

hovis rock posted:

wow, you really have a hate on for MLK. any particular reason your riding his cock?

im a gay trans nazi black

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I read that as COINJELLO

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

theres always room for suppression of dissent

Is it time for a Jello-em?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I want to see Justine tuneys shenis

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

hovis rock posted:

hay guyz MLK suffered no danger also california is arctic:downs:

What is this thing you're doing here? I don't understand it. Is it some form of autism?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh, oh, OH! It's blueboi! How did I not see it in the first place?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Well you were just trolling after all, right?

edit:

blueboi posted:

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST loving GROUP OF UTTER. loving. IDIOTIC. poo poo EATING. CIRCLEJERK. FAGGOTS. EVER. TO. WALK. THE. EARTH. NOTHING YOU SAY TO ME CAN HURT ME AT ALL! YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT, EDGY OR COOL, YOU ARE JUST A PATHETIC loving PIECES OF poo poo WHO LIKE TO BELLITLE OTHERS OVER THE INTERNET TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEMSELVES. gently caress YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I. AM. DONE. TRYING. TO. ADD. CONTENT. HERE. THE ONLY POSTS I loving MAKE WILL BE TO FLAME YOU FAGGOTS AND TO TELL YOU HOW loving STUPID YOU ARE! THERE IS NO BANISHMENT ANY MORE BECAUSE YOU SHITHEELS HARASSED LOWTAX, THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

Now, take me through your method, blueboi. How did you manage to evoke such rage at your supposed internet tormentors while you were pretending to be angry while trolling?

Majorian fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jul 25, 2014

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Kirk Johnson posted:

Ok, but I still don't understand why we're supposed to give a gently caress about what this Google dude types. It's like walking into a mental hospital and getting riled up over the poo poo a lunatic comes out with or really taking to heart some bullshit your toddler says. It's just noise from an obvious loon.

I think part of the reason why is because there's a really ugly subset of "yuppie techie culture," such as it is, that is getting a lot of media exposure lately. See the whole Glasshole foofaraw.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

cant wait for her to start using the royal we

I binge watched "The Borgias" recently, and Jeremy Irons uses the royal "we" since he's Pope. So now whenever I read it I imagine it in his voice.

So I would be okay with Justine doing this.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Oh my God, she's like a Tea Partier, except she knows how to use a computer.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Dear Salon Dot Duck: that's Stephen Colbert's intellectual property. If you fetishize private property so much you should let him sue you into destitution out of principle.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

For anyone naive enough to believe passing PR about locations in the US, please understand that this "tech yuppie culture" is not something a bay area resident, even one who works in the tech sector, necessarily comes into contact on a regular basis. it is a few nouveau riche folks projecting a hologram of what the want people to think the bay is so they will move there

Indeed - I'm a Bay Area native and it's pretty easy to not run into a yuppie techie or whatever. But they are pretty loving galling when you do.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

My gay trans techie nazi fanfic

babby's first gay trans techie nazi fanfic

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

bonestructure posted:

in for twenty

Angela Davis was such a loving fox back in the day.

e: And yes I realize she bats for the other team.

Majorian fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Jul 25, 2014

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

hemophilia posted:

It's not smart to be choosy about your allies, but yes allowing people like Justine to lead your movement is stupid poo poo, but as you say OWS' failing was their failure to do anything remotely sympathetic or evocative while in the spotlight and they paid for it, at that point people like Justine aren't necessarily the problem.

No, but stupid poo poo like the retarded finger wagging "applause" motion seems like something she would come up with. And yes, I realize it's a Quaker thing or whatever. Still looks so gay.

I'm gay.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

im gay posted:

my balls and rear end in a top hat

That's what she said.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Was she the only one to run it or whatever? This is the problem with anarchist movements - the shittiest people still inevitably find their way into positions of more influence than they should have.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

OWS took the sentiment that a lot of pissed off youth and disenfranchised were feeling and totally loving dropped the ball.

The Arabs meanwhile have multiple revolutions and poo poo.

loving America.

Wellllll, to be fair, those had mixed results at best too...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Stoic Commie posted:

i've been seeing a lot of :thejoke: posts lately. welcome back gbs 1.0, you fat, impotent, retarded little paradigm

The return of blueboi didn't tip you off?

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

This silly-billy.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

picture a weimar era transfrau being dragged through the streets of berlin by SA as she protests that she is not a moral-corrupting degenerate but a she-person of proper german breeding and character

And the proper answer would be, "Your being a moral-corrupting degenerate has nothing to do with you being transgender. You're just an awful person."

...or simply a nice "i'm gay" would do as well.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Justine Tunney has less than 2000 followers on twitter, and i'm sure a large fraction of those are people who follow her to tear down her Bad Opinions

If you really want to get her and people like her mad just tell them the truth: that in the long run her opinions don't matter, aren't worthwhile, and will be forgotten almost immediately after she tweets them. She's going to die alone and unloved with very little real influence on the world (and certainly much less than she thinks she has). Then unfollow / block her and never talk about her again.

I don't think you're quite getting the point of Something Awful, sport.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

yeah, silly me, i thought these were comedy forums

Yes, ignoring hilariously dumb people - the benchmark of any true comedy site.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

unlimited shrimp posted:

Listen I also think the dork enlightenment is ridiculous but the truth is I'll sell you all out for a baronetcy.

I actually descend from Russian nobility, so I could buy and sell you, baronetcy or none.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

but she's not hilariously dumb

Then maybe this thread isn't for you. A lot of us think she is.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Also,

and she's not engaging and digging in like so many dumb people online.

She seemed to engage Lowtax over twitter, so...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

I mean, at some point I don't care. It doesn't make any difference - whether she believes this poo poo or not, some people definitely do. Poe's Law in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

McDowell posted:

the failure of Keynesian economics

lol

Copley Depot posted:

the prolific goons

The prolific prolapsed goons.

• Locked thread