Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nvm no cake

Hello, all. This thread is for discussing your weird fetish that you don't want the world to know about. Personally, I like when a lady covers her boobs in Kraft singles so that I may eat them off one by one.

What about you, BYOB? What's your weird fetish?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just thinkabout bears (the animal) and boom im good to go

Captain No-mates

cum

nvm no cake

Oldie but goodie.

feld

Out of nowhere its.....

Feldman

i was at the dentist today and the technician girl was really cute and i started to wonder if she had a mouth fetish

do you think podiatrists have a foot fetch?

do you?

rally makes you think.

shin42k

Does posting on byob count as a weird fetish?

nvm no cake

shin42k posted:

Does posting on byob count as a weird fetish?

Only if it gives you a boner.

DinosaurDavid

Froody
"We've been going out for a while, I think we should talk about fetishes and kinks, stuff like that"
"Really? Oh cool, uh... you go first"
"Oh you know, getting tied up, maybe you eat food off me, you know crazy stuff like that" *giggles* "What about you?"
"Me? Uh yeah, totally those things, food and bondage" *slides cardboard box filled with steampunk themed sex masks back under bed*

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

making grilled cheese sandwiches out of kraft singles that have been stuck on a fat chicks titties

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
watching macgyver and making sex toys out of everyday household items

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I was going to post my old fetish but it is now women who cover their boobs with kraft singles.

deep dish peat moss

I once dated a girl who got off on wordplay, alliteration, puns etc and it lead to really awkward sex

ron color

The Green Calx posted:

Only if it gives you a boner.

woops

thewizardofshoe

i get off on orgasming

idk it's pretty hosed up

precision

by VideoGames
i was gonna tell you but... it's too weird for byob

ron color
:eyepop:

owl milk
as a teen my sexuality was awakened by horror movies. i would pop a boner any time i got scared, which grew to be less and less often as i became familiar with the genre. pretty soon i was finding other, irl ways to scare myself: almost cutting a finger while cooking, waiting till the last minute to study for finals, things like that. it began to get more extreme as time progressed and i became an adult. only risking my life would get me off. leaning too far over a railing, seeing how close i could get to touching a live wire, pulling my chute at the last moment while skydiving. one time i was holding a toaster above the water while bathing and jacking off and as i cummed i fumbled the toaster so the corner dipped into the water. biggest orgasm of my life

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Haam posted:

as a teen my sexuality was awakened by horror movies. i would pop a boner any time i got scared, which grew to be less and less often as i became familiar with the genre. pretty soon i was finding other, irl ways to scare myself: almost cutting a finger while cooking, waiting till the last minute to study for finals, things like that. it began to get more extreme as time progressed and i became an adult. only risking my life would get me off. leaning too far over a railing, seeing how close i could get to touching a live wire, pulling my chute at the last moment while skydiving. one time i was holding a toaster above the water while bathing and jacking off and as i cummed i fumbled the toaster so the corner dipped into the water. biggest orgasm of my life

same

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
man let me teach you about choking...
and also maybe cheese

thewizardofshoe

a girl that eats a whole bag of skittles then slowly drools sugary spit all in my face, eyes, mouth, and hair

precision

by VideoGames

ChairmanMeow posted:

man let me teach you about choking...
and also maybe cheese

every girl i've ever dated has been way into one or the other of those things

Dexters Secret

sexualized cereal mascots

nvm no cake

Funnypost Collabo posted:

I once dated a girl who got off on wordplay, alliteration, puns etc and it lead to really awkward sex

I'm going to need an example or two.

deep dish peat moss

The Green Calx posted:

I'm going to need an example or two.

The whole time I was pressured to lay lewd locution as she lay lithe and supple, I never wreck a rigid erection so divide your butthole.

Diqnol

Mine is that I get horney by the good posting in BYOB, it's extremely hot to me.

Angry Walrus

Quinn it
to
Win it.
So you're basically cursed to never be hard then?

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
:flaccid:

Tonetta

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
《--------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo

feld posted:

i was at the dentist today and the technician girl was really cute and i started to wonder if she had a mouth fetish

I had some dental work done at the teaching practice and there were like three dental nurses for twenty dentists-to-be so a lot of the time she (the dentist student who was a fit blonde like all the other [female] students) was flying solo and would have to reach for tools and poo poo over me all the time and her boob was hell of in my faces all the time and I was trying to not get a boner because that would've been awkward.

That's not actually my fetish though sorry everyone.

• Locked thread