Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So I just heard about the red ring problem. Anyone that has it should try covering your xbox device with a towel. The towel traps the heat, making the xbox device melt, which prevents the red ring problem. Thought you guys would like to know.

You might need a few beach towels to cover the xbonx one though, haha [xbox joke! LOL!: big xbox :xd:]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If your MicroSoft XBoX gets too hot, try using a watered down towel to cool it off.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you gameboy pocket gets wet, you can use a towel to wipe it dry.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

I got a red ring once but they gave me antibiotics and it cleared right up

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
"Don't forget to bring a towel." ~ Towelie

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

i get a firey ring whenever i eat too much spicy food sometimes

Try the towel method. It will work.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
When Super Mario Sunshine first came out there was a preorder bonus with a Mario beachtowel. When Miyamoto invented Super Mario Sunshine, he thought ahead and knew the gamers would have spicy doritos. Miyamoto has such wise forethought.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

expected goatse, voted 1

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Luigi Thirty posted:

expected goatse, voted 1

The goatman only has one ring -- two if you count the giant anus hole of his that is being stretched to form a ring shape. It would be off topic to post him in the OP.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

obstipator posted:

The goatman only has one ring -- two if you count the giant anus hole of his that is being stretched to form a ring shape. It would be off topic to post him in the OP.

post him with an xbone flying out of his o-ring.

A Nice Big Dinner
Feb 17, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

expected goatse, voted 1

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Action Tortoise posted:

post him with an xbone flying out of his o-ring.

Even though the goatman is the performer of the world record stretch, I don't think even he can fit such a huge object into his anus hole, despite the insane levels of pleasure it would bring.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
If you hands have Cheeto dust on them, your fingers might slip during intense gaming sessions, causing you to lose highscores. Try this tip the next time this happens to you: wipe your hands off using a Nintendo Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 brand towel.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

obstipator posted:

Even though the goatman is the performer of the world record stretch, I don't think even he can fit such a huge object into his anus hole, despite the insane levels of pleasure it would bring.

I dunno man he's had a lot more years to practice

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Hog Butcher posted:

I dunno man he's had a lot more years to practice
He's no longer in his prime. He used to get first place after first place in stretching contests, but now-a-days you can rarely ever find a single new attempt from him.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's a long known stereotype that gamers don't like towels because they remind them of hygiene, but did you know that without proper video game console hygiene, your important game could cut off during a high score streak! Remember to wash your console with Mario brand toilet cleaner and a Luigi brand towel to get that much sought after plumber's shine.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
i wrap my controller handles in wet wipes

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
Once upon a time, my xbox hosed up. I got it replaced and gave the red ringed one to a friend of mine. He told me that his dad knew one weird pro-tip to fix red ringed 360's that Microsoft hates, it involved a wet towel. Guess what, it didn't loving work. The end

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer
it was a small price to pay to dwell in the digital shangri-la that is the xbox ecosystem.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

american engineering at its finest

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Gimbal lock posted:

Once upon a time, my xbox hosed up. I got it replaced and gave the red ringed one to a friend of mine. He told me that his dad knew one weird pro-tip to fix red ringed 360's that Microsoft hates, it involved a wet towel. Guess what, it didn't loving work. The end

I'm confident in my opinion that you are mistaken. Are you sure it was an XBoX and not a Playstation?

Hot Tip of the Day: If you don't want to stain your living area with your poopy underwear while playing videogames in bed, you can rest the poopy underwear on top of a few towels.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Luigi Thirty posted:

expected goatse, voted 1

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Need to dry off or just want to make a fashion statement???--- use a few Super Mario Galaxy towels to cover your disgusting body after your monthly bath

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I've got a red ring for you OP!!

*gives the OP a magical ring that beholds its wearer the power of flame*

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
a magic ring is not to be taken lightly!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
I magic ring not only yields unbelievable power - it is also a fashion statement.

• Locked thread