Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arclight
Jan 26, 2006

I'm going to be traveling to Minneapolis in November for two or three days, so I'm hoping there are a few MN goons who can tell me about the Twin Cities. I'm a beer geek, so I know I'm hitting Surly while I'm there, but I'm open to suggestions for other ideas!

I'm also wondering about lodging and parking. The three hotels I'm looking at are the Hilton Minneapolis on Marquette, the Hotel Minneapolis on Fourth Street and the Westin on Sixth. Would anyone recommend one of these over the others?

Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slothzilla
Dec 19, 2003

There are a lot of goons in the Twin Cities; you'll probably get a better response in this thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3034145

edit: bring warm clothes.

slothzilla fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 25, 2014

spwrozek
Sep 4, 2006

Sail when it's windy

The Westin is good but I usually stay at the Raddison Blu. Minny is a cool city. It most likely will be cold and terrible when you go though (if it is enjoy getting lost in the skyway!).

If you like cocktails Marvel Bar is a cool place.

• Locked thread