Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i guess they figured if they can show the tops of their boobs then its cool to show the bottom of their buttz i am talking straight up here is the lower portion of my buttcheek here is butt cleavage its like women are slowly figuring out its cool to be naked and guys are pretending like they dont notice how much it rules when it does rule and they do notice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

hosed up if true

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
to be clear i am talking about shorts so high that the lower portion of their butt falls out with each step and gets sucked back in like blimp bloop blimp bloop it is fkkn tight when i saw a girl first doing it MINDFREEEEAAAAKK played in myh ead

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

hosed up if true

nope

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
#FreeButtsforaFreeGaza

dogcrash truther
Is actually kind of a step back because yoga pants were basically nothing at all but bottom-butt is more magical

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They dress as they please. I see nothing wrong with that.

thewizardofshoe

Women have been wearing shorts that do this for a long time, and they're called daisy dukes.

dogcrash truther
im criss angel and im going to make this rear end disappear

dogcrash truther

thewizardofshoe posted:

Women have been wearing shorts that do this for a long time, and they're called daisy dukes.

Your loving old or gay or something if you really think this

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
i want this thread to be unearthed in a digital archeological expedition so future people can laugh at us past people being impressed with butt cleavage when future people just walk around with their poo poo straight speculum'ed out gaping wide open

dogcrash truther
what these young ladies are doing is unprecedented

dogcrash truther

WetNightmare posted:

to be clear i am talking about shorts so high that the lower portion of their butt falls out with each step and gets sucked back in like blimp bloop blimp bloop it is fkkn tight when i saw a girl first doing it MINDFREEEEAAAAKK played in myh ead

blimp bloop

Damp Star Baby

thewizardofshoe posted:

this is the wrongest opinion of all time

bacalou

eventually they will run out of clothes small enough to wear and the new fashion will be strategically placed scratch and sniff stickers

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

thewizardofshoe posted:

no daisy dukes are the new granny panties this poo poo is next gen technology once you see a girl sucking the bottom of her butt in and out of her shorts you will understand

thewizardofshoe

WetNightmare posted:

no daisy dukes are the new granny panties this poo poo is next gen technology once you see a girl sucking the bottom of her butt in and out of her shorts you will understand

:eyepop:

Machai

bacalou posted:

eventually they will run out of clothes small enough to wear and the new fashion will be strategically placed scratch and sniff stickers

do we get to scratch and then sniff these stickers?

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

dogcrash truther posted:

what these young ladies are doing is unprecedented

its like when UFC first came out
try to watch boxing nowadays

Pinche Rudo

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jul 26, 2014

Pinche Rudo

look at dat poo poo box

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
daswutimtawkinboutritethurr

Koishi Komeiji

Women will keep gradually raising their shorts until they hit "critical rear end" at which point we are all just motorboating butt cheeks until time resets.

Pinche Rudo

Mighty Stalker posted:

Women will keep gradually raising their shorts until they hit "critical rear end" at which point we are all just motorboating butt cheeks until time resets.

Girl lemme put my face up in dat turd cutter

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
what im worried about is that things will get so slutty that future generations will start covering up to rebel against their parents and we will go back to long dresses and wool socks while grandmas wear thongs and no bra :(

bacalou

its the newest craze sweeping the nation. teenagers huffing each others butts, their genitals covered up with nothing more than scratch and sniff stickers. here's linda sanchez for more on this bizarre phenomenon

dogcrash truther
That seems likely xpost

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
it's not that the shorts or shorter, it's that asses are saggier

Pinche Rudo

WetNightmare posted:

what im worried about is that things will get so slutty that future generations will start covering up to rebel against their parents and we will go back to long dresses and wool socks while grandmas wear thongs and no bra :(

It's like how hipsters have brought back the mom jeans.....DON'T WEAR THEM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMEN THEY DO NOT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD

dogcrash truther
I think it's cuz of squats

Damp Star Baby

I'm wondering on the possibilities of bush coming back to the forefront

Koishi Komeiji

WetNightmare posted:

As a gilf enthusiast, I don't see the problem with this :shrug:

dogcrash truther
fckin 3 year olds do squats now, and Pilates

dogcrash truther
the next generation of asses are gonna be fire

bacalou

taking little kimberly to twerk lessons so she'll fit in

Machai

thats a p sad and flat butt, she should not bother with trying to show it off

give us some real butts please

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Damp Star Baby posted:

I'm wondering on the possibilities of bush coming back to the forefront

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

in the future the raunchiest of behavior will be juxtaposed with the most courtly language

me: pardon me, madam, might thou fancy a daggering
madam: why, good sir, i do believe i might perchance fancy such a thing. proceed

GETITGETGETITGETITBOOMBABYBOOMBOOM

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
^5
im gonna start showing the top of my wiener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

WetNightmare posted:

im gonna start showing the top of my wiener

just tuck it in your fly and wear a button up shirt that barely covers it but moves and reveals it occasionally

• Locked thread