Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
this one isn't pretty sarge. we got a kid here, goes by the name of WindmillSlayer. he got raped, he got raped pretty bad, sarge.

it's days like this that i wonder why i do this job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
Rape is short for Running Ape

bacalou

dogcrash truther posted:

Rape is short for Running Ape

sarge what do you think of this crime scene

'frankly, it's bananas'

Machai

Dotcom Jillionaire posted:

this one isn't pretty sarge. we got a kid here, goes by the name of WindmillSlayer. he got raped, he got raped pretty bad, sarge.

it's days like this that i wonder why i do this job.

*sergeant goes on a tirade about how WMS is a girl and to stop being a disgusting transphobic jerk because TV cops are supposed to be good guys and not at all like the stupid selfish bigoted assmunchers that are the real police*

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
working in the special victims unit has its advantages sometimes actually. the guys at regular law & order are doing like 300 cases right now that are all about cops beating/shooting people lmbo at those suckers

WindmillSlayer

*Rocks back and forth crying in hotel room*

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
it's ok WindmillSlayer it's gonna be ok, we've got our best people on this case we're gonna make sure this scum bag(s) who did this to you are goin away for a long time

kittycopter

Don't worry,
he soars above us...
Is it okay

WindmillSlayer

*makes a high pitched noise and continues rocking*

Koishi Komeiji

Sarge: Did you just misgender this fine young lady? I've had it with you McCoy, You're a loose cannon. Turn in your badge you cis scum!

Koishi Komeiji

*Sarge blows cigarette smoke in detective's face and sashays off in an elegant all black cocktail dress*

Dotcom Jillionaire

Social distortion
*goes and investigates crime scenes with ice-t all day*

terry_orange

There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.
#M.L.G.420blazeitokerz

bacalou posted:

sarge what do you think of this crime scene

'frankly, it's bananas'

:h: your funny

posting smiling
sergeant 1: i see there's a hosed up brutally murdered body here at this crime scene
sergeant 2: yes, there is, but the normal police are handling that. we're here for a crime of an altogether more sinister variety.
*walks into adjacent room where a wet cat is sitting next to a bowl of food looking confused*

Machai

it's ok WindmillSlayer it's gonna be ok, we've got our best people on this case we're gonna make sure this scum bag(s) who did this to you are goin away for a long time

*fucks up the chain of custody and the perps go free*

verily carefree

*DUN DUN*

:words: these are their stories

bacalou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bfFNojAvI

actual footage of law and order svu: byob edition

vapoursquid

none other

bacalou posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1bfFNojAvI

actual footage of law and order svu: byob edition

lmbo

vapoursquid

none other
"ollie you dirty dog!"

vapoursquid

none other
"and remember when we're around criminals might as well roll over and play dead"

vapoursquid

none other
i have no idea why this was never aired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other
good poo poo

• Locked thread