Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
if youve played portal 2 this poo poo is epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbR962ixkz8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moop Moop
Aug 26, 2006

thanks for making me remember I played some poo poo game

look at some square rooms and some ugly broad

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i made it to 59 seconds and got the joke

i really should have done better

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Not watching because anything Portal related that isn't the actual game is complete garbage.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
best case this thread should have been a chex quest modification

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
A reminder that goons were so loving dumbfounded by the fact that after you kill the boss in Portal 1 that you get sucked upwards in some sort of bullshit sci-fi destruction vortex that an argument (that was probably initially a troll but then got taken up in earnest) stating that the entirety of Portal was inside some sort of upside-down floating skycastle whose artificial gravity failing explained the upwards falling completely derailed the thread for dozens of pages.

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Breetai posted:

A reminder that goons were so loving dumbfounded by the fact that after you kill the boss in Portal 1 that you get sucked upwards in some sort of bullshit sci-fi destruction vortex that an argument (that was probably initially a troll but then got taken up in earnest) stating that the entirety of Portal was inside some sort of upside-down floating skycastle whose artificial gravity failing explained the upwards falling completely derailed the thread for dozens of pages.
That would be a neat twist actually

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Hog Butcher posted:

best case this thread should have been a chex quest modification

just put the chex directly in my mouth please; no need to make a game or anything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Breetai posted:

lmfao

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Breetai posted:

don't make fun of autism pls

• Locked thread