Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Just read this. It's drat good. The gratitude part was amazing. It's all really great. Good poo poo here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Davinci posted:

New chapter went up a few days ago but I guess no one noticed.

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Mob-Psycho-100/Ch-087-003-Read-Online?id=235373

Thanks. I don't actively check for updates on this so the thread is my only source for when it does.

I hope Mob doesn't end up hurting anyone.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

lol at the last page

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

100% Directness

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i laughed at the funny part

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

100% regret.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is not what I was expecting to see when i saw new posts

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This looks absurdly good.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Bones :worship:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I still can't believe they're making an anime for this and it looks loving awesome.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

July is too far away

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The bottomless power of Reigen

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pewdiepie posted:

Reigen ftw.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Every man has to become a cult leader once in his life!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

gnome7 posted:

Of course Reigen has a cool poster of himself by his computer.

I would like a cool poster of Reigen by my computer

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

It's.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

When will it be up on crunchyroll?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

:derp:

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Was the biker tunnel stuff an anime original part? Its been a while since I read the early chapters but I don't remember it in the manga

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Jose posted:

can i watch it on crunchy roll without paying for it?

You can in one week.

http://www.youdubber.com/index.php?video=lGZo75fRYXk&video_start=2&audio=OPRxhbMuVgI&audio_start=0

mabels big day fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Jul 11, 2016

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gonna be honest... I don't remember who that guy at the end was.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I believe in the goodness in Dimple's heart

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I would really love to see the possessed girl arc and the Reigen gets exposed arc more than anything.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

El Burbo posted:

It's probably just a reference for manga people to say "I get it"

this.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I don't want to wait two years for another cour.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Well, they left the "Reigen is the boss of claw" reveal as this week's anime cliffhanger. Good poo poo.

The 100% Rejection bit is something they added for the anime it seems. There's no meter or explosion in that scene in the manga. Kind of weird but it works I guess. But Mob's going to have to build all the way back up to 100% in next week's episode.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Next weeks episode might actually be the pinnacle of all creation.

There's no "might" about it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

so many people are sure reigen actually is claw's boss, lol.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i think they'll have Reigen getting hit by the sword be the halfway point as a mini-cliffhanger. if they pace it right they can get to the end of the fight with the Gas Mask guy next week.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Extremely good to put in the Mob meeting Reigen flashback right there.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

2018 for a new season can't come quick enough. I think the next arc with the exorcism has the potential to be even better than the 7th Division animated.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I reread the manga last week and I totally forgot how awesome the second claw arc is. The first time I read it I was going through it so fast I didn't really digest everything that was happening.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Rodyle posted:

I just feel like that arc coming down to mob actually having the big dbz fight that he doesn't have in the 7th division arc really knocks the proper claw arc down a few notches for me

it's still got plenty of moments though, like Bodily Improved Dimple

I thought this at first too, but there's a lot more going on than that. The fight looks like a huge insane battle, but Mob's not fighting him to "defeat" him, he's trying to express himself. It's more like a high level psychic argument. He's definitely conflicted about what's happening, but Mob's a lot more mature in this arc. He never goes to Killing Intent, which was the big scare in the 7th division arc. The boss is just so insanely powerful that he can withstand all of Mob's 100% emotions, so it's got this big epic fight tone to it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Unit24 posted:

My biggest disappointment was seeing the former Claw members come back just to job.

well they kind of sucked to begin with. that one guy's power is playing with plastic toys.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Terper posted:

I have now read the manga. All hail Lord Psycho Helmet.

The exorcism arc was my favourite it was real good

Agreed

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Brainwashed Reigen ftw.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dimple is desperate at this point. This is his last ditch effort of being evil, when he knows that Mob is right and he should stop doing bad things.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Davinci posted:

what if dimple's doing all this to help mob

Its a big surprise birthday party, and the whole town is invited!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I trust ONE to write Mob as long as he wills it to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

would they/will they even be able to do the urban legend stuff, the exorcism, the reigen arc, the second claw arc, and whatever is left with the broccoli in 12 episodes though?