Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

i flunked out posted:

any idea when were going to get a new chapter?

Isn't it monthly like other mangas? Also, glad that there's a separate thread for this series because it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

If I were in JPN I'd like to apply to be his assistant :v:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

AnoHito posted:

looks like it'd be fine as long as you speak the language...

Step one is done. Finally I can be a manga-ka I always wanted to be since I was 13 or w.e.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Speedpaint of Mob

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVi_qNQT4M

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Theowulv posted:

I'd be mad as hell if Mob Psycho got a re-draw and then official English release without ONE's art.

Murata should just focus on One Punch Man anyways.

I don't think it'd a get re-draw as his art improves quite a bit from OPM and has a unique look of it's own. I'd be surprised if it does get localized overseas due how popular OPM but it might be more niche than superheroes...SoL perhaps?

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

can't wait

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

I have never read 100 mob psycho but loved the poo poo out of Onepunch Man, is this other story just as good?

It's different. OPM is more episodic and 100 MP there's one arcing story with recurring characters. Similar kinds of humor and observant about typical shounen/ESP plot lines. Also ONE's art is 10x better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

i wish i had a friend like Reigen