Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

whaaaaaaa?? waffles, for dinner? jesus, these guys are insane....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

psycho *puts milk in bowl before the cereal*

me; buh?? huh?? these guys are mental! lock em up!!

Pedantra

by Lowtax
psycho: its actually better not to wash denim at all if possible, it should stay reasonably clean and washing wears it out
me: :stonk:

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
if a trained psycho killer pours milk into a bowl before cereal alone in the woods, does it even make a sound?

i am he

me: where are your socks?
psycho: im not wearing any. in the summer, i go sockless with shoes because of the heat
me: *rushes for the door* im not safe here!!

FartGhost

psycho: *drinks milk from a glass*
me: *calls the loving police immediately*

cuntman.net

my roommate gets up at 4 am every morning and i fear for my life

Pedantra

by Lowtax
psycho: im going out for a run!
me: :lol: just no

cuntman.net

psycho: im going to vacuum the floor today

me: you dont have to do this

i am he

trained killer *mutes the tv when the commercials come on*
me: :stare: (backs away slowly)

cuntman.net

psycho: hey man i just took down the laundry go pick out your clothes

me: *ties clothes into a rope and escapes*

Pizzatime

psycho: does slightly unnormal thing
me: acts like he's a psychopath

ha...ha

i am he

This is the true story... of seven murderers, highly trained... and one average joe... picked to live in a house... and have their lives taped... to find out what happens... when people stop being polite... and start getting real....

*cuts to a shot of trained killers poring over building layouts preparing for a big mission, one guy on his tiptoes trying to look over their shoulders*

FartGhost

psycho: *tells me not to kill myself no doubt because they want to condemn me to a painful torturous existence when I could be liberated by the sweet cold nothingness that is death*
me: what the gently caress is wrong with you :stare:

i am he

*laundry draped over the cough*
sigh...
*dirty dishes in the sink*
...really.....
*one of them drank the rest of my milk*
......come on........
*out of toilet paper, even though i specifically asked someone to pick som eup*
throws hands up exasperatedly

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
every time we fix the toilet paper to make sure its in the proper underhand method the new guy gets the nerd vapors and goes for a walk

:shrug:

Afro Doug

Locked myself in the bathroom after my roommate smooshed a spider with a tissue.

GODS NOT REAL

YOU STUPID BUNNIES
Better run run run, run run awayyyyyy!

weird

by zen death robot
imagine a cute lil psycho killer like he has a scalpel instead of a butcher's knife because a butcher's knife is too big for his tiny hands

i am he

apt gangbang posted:

imagine a cute lil psycho killer like he has a scalpel instead of a butcher's knife because a butcher's knife is too big for his tiny hands

he's training to be really good at operation, because his dad always wins when the play together

i am he

psycho: here you go, i made coffee. its folgers instant, tastes just as good as the expensive poo poo.
me: get away from me! you're mad! insane!

tao of lmao

OP, were they trained killers who happen to be psycho, or trained psychos who maybe made one fatal mistake in their lives

i am he

Air Julio posted:

OP, were they trained killers who happen to be psycho, or trained psychos who maybe made one fatal mistake in their lives

the trained killing made them psycho. they're hardly even human anymore. one of themjust sits around and builds crude explosives and sharpens his blades all day, another has one of the those newspaper clipping web walls in his room, the other doesn't eat breakfast, and says "its not that important"

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
I believe op is just overreacting here.

Salmiakki

psycho: *leaves the toilet seat up*
me: no. no i cant... no!! youre awful!! youre a terrible excuse for a human being you loving mental!!!!

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Salmiakki posted:

psycho: *leaves the toilet seat up*
me: no. no i cant... no!! youre awful!! youre a terrible excuse for a human being you loving mental!!!!

what if the cat needs to pee? the toilet seat being down would prevent the cat from using the toilet. cats cannot lift up toilet seats.

weird

by zen death robot
most people would move out once they realised their roommates were psychos, but not me. sure i have to put up with a lot of crap, but they also have a lot of really eye opening things to say, because they aren't afraid to think outside the box. that's all being crazy really is

weird

by zen death robot
lunatic: if society deems something wrong, that doesn't make it wrong. morality is subjective--there's no such thing as good and evil, really
me, to self: this guy's nuts...
lunatic: it's like how when you turn out the lights, at first you can't see, but then your eyes get used to it. it's all relative
me, to self: this guy's onto something...!

i am he

me: soo do you maybe wanna hang tonight? i havent done anything in a while and was thinking it might be fun to all do something together
psycho: *scratching back o fneck* yaaa that would be fun, but we're kinda busy tonight... with, you know, *makes neck cutting motion* murder
me: oh ha ya thats fine. i undertsand. no no its really fine. i dont mind. i can find something to do. really, its fine.

i am he

apt gangbang posted:

lunatic: if society deems something wrong, that doesn't make it wrong. morality is subjective--there's no such thing as good and evil, really
lunatic: it's like how when you turn out the lights, at first you can't see, but then your eyes get used to it. it's all relative

i am he fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jul 29, 2014

joke_explainer

*tells roommate to check out iamhe's great new thread*
*roommate says: 'Ha ha. That really took me to chuckletown.'
*I break out in a cold sweat*

cuntman.net

me: so, yankees or red sox?

psycho: i dunno yankees i guess

me: *under my breath* i knew it

cuntman.net

psycho: oh your playing video games huh can i play

me: uh sure haha heres the controller

psycho: but theres two controllers

me: no really its fine i just remembered something i have to do

ron color
literal monster: I think less bands should use the usual, four-or-five-part rock n roll set up.....
me: what...*dawning horror* what did you ...
literal monster: I'm just not that in to drums, bass, and guitar right now
me: n-no...oh my *looking for a way out* oh my god

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

qu'est-ce que c'est?

lol

weird

by zen death robot

ron color posted:

literal monster: I think less bands should use the usual, four-or-five-part rock n roll set up.....
me: what...*dawning horror* what did you ...
literal monster: I'm just not that in to drums, bass, and guitar right now
me: n-no...oh my *looking for a way out* oh my god

hahahah

Dubsy

psycho: haha this windmillslayer guy on BYOB is pretty funny
me: :stare: :stare: :stare: :stare:

Koishi Komeiji

Me: I like being cucked. Yeah, being cucked is pretty cool.
Psycho: Actually, that's unhealthy. It's better to have consensual sex with a committed partner you care about.
Me: :stonk:

posting smiling

i am he posted:

the trained killing made them psycho. they're hardly even human anymore. one of themjust sits around and builds crude explosives and sharpens his blades all day, another has one of the those newspaper clipping web walls in his room, the other doesn't eat breakfast, and says "its not that important"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling

apt gangbang posted:

• Locked thread