Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

She claimed she was the leader of Occupy Wall Street because she owns its twitter :psyduck:

Hahaha

Kind of puts the whole Occupy movement in perspective; Occupy was started by an insane guy who thought he was a woman who apparently hates real women, the Tea Party was started by a successful Trader & News commentator.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST) - RETRACTED BECAUSE THIS POST IS ANCIENT, WHOOPS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

A White Guy posted:

You know, unlike most of the LW community and a lot of the Red Pill community, these people are actually, well, good looking. Usually, these people are plainly unattractive/really fat.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Cingulate posted:

I don't understand the point of the picture. I assume it's posted in an anti-feminist spirit? Is the point that the women aren't particularly attractive?

I'm not sure why you assume that, I was just posting a picture of the protest outside the guys' home.

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Jack Gladney posted:

So who's the ruling class that doesn't want to be named? Women who won't go on dates with him and people who don't approve of racial slurs?

Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"

I'll let you figure out the rest.

----------------

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

A White Guy posted:

I'll let you figure out who's referring to.

Its the Jews:bahgawd:

Well... your conclusion, not mine. :shrug:

----------------