Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Going to pretend to be a great commissioner and remind everyone the draft is in 9 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Forgot to update flash on the laptop I have to use to draft today, RIP my chances of not drafting lovely

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Kicker 1.01.

A magical draft.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Kicker 1.01.

A magical draft.

Kicker 1.01
Never Forget
:911:

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
NFL.com gave me an A+. And that's why you draft Christine Michael.

Kinda can't believe I really did that.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I got a D but I only got to make one pick before I was interrupted. Also I inherited a pretty bad team.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Couldn't get to a spot with reliable internet last night, unfortunately. I pre-ranked 40ish guys and appear to have got a few of them...and then got autodrafted 2 kickers and 2 D/ST.

Did a kicker seriously go 1.01? How does that even happen and who was it?

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Gobias Ind. posted:

Did a kicker seriously go 1.01? How does that even happen and who was it?

Autodraft. I am not sure how much it pays attention to rankings, since you auto'd Arizona in rd 1.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I think it was going by team needs, so if you didn't already have a k or D it was like "here oyu need this right now"

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

I did set my rankings to have Ezekiel Elliott 1.01 but apparently the system didn't give a poo poo so whatever

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Chris de Sperg posted:

I did set my rankings to have Ezekiel Elliott 1.01 but apparently the system didn't give a poo poo so whatever

You should change your name to:

"Drafting Kickers 101"

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

That's pretty lovely. I moved Arizona up in my rankings because that's the D I wanted but I ranked them like 25.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Gobias Ind. posted:

That's pretty lovely. I moved Arizona up in my rankings because that's the D I wanted but I ranked them like 25.

Yeah. A less good system. I'm thinking MB is right and it drafts by need then rank.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Last year my work league was auto draft only, and I found some deep deep recess of Nfl.coms auto draft rankings and found I could select positional not only ranks, but limit rounds to positions.

I loving dominated the league.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Probably a horrible tool if everyone else is live but in my case it worked out to me having 3 of the top 15 rbs in standard.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Last year my work league was auto draft only, and I found some deep deep recess of Nfl.coms auto draft rankings and found I could select positional not only ranks, but limit rounds to positions.

I loving dominated the league.

The limiting of positions to rounds will still be overridden for "need" at the end. Like if you never say "draft a kicker" in the restrictions, it'll draft you a kicker last round anyway.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I believe Gurley can still get the points to carry me to victory. It'd be a lot easier if I'd played Carr though.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

He better not!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
This is year 3 and I'm pretty sure I haven't beaten ground control once.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

#BigWillieStyle

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So much for winning through boundless optimism.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
So who is the suck for luck candidate in next years draft? because I'm well on my way to being a garbage team.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Don't get hot, son, for Watson? Disregard advisor, tank for Kizer? On the hook for Dalvin Cook? Safe bet Fournette? Flub for Chubb? Engage in faffery, draft McCaffrey? :iiam:

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I'll end up missing the playoffs by one game, therefore not having a good pick or a shot at the trophy

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I felt pretty good about my RB corps going into the season. I'm feeling somewhat less good now.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
I blame Rashad Jennings. Sad!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Finally a stupidly decisive victory in my favor.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Looks like Harambe is getting a big win. Should have won last week too if the schedule was a little friendlier

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
So I definitely set my lineup thinking that Bell was still suspended. On one hand i'm lucky and will probably still win. On the other hand, I'm a loving idiot.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Julio Jones y'all.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Going to change my team name to Bill Belichik's Tablet because it's that ugly right now.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
So much for Julio.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
I am the Boom or Bust guy. I'll either score 50 points or 150 points. Consistency, gently caress it.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Olsen went off but no TD and no FG make oldskool something something

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
4th most points for, most points against 2-3, same old song and dance .

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Marshmallow Blue posted:

4th most points for, most points against 2-3, same old song and dance .

Update

2nd most points for
Most points against by a margin of 44.

10th place

bottom of the division

every loving year

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Marshmallow Blue posted:

Update

2nd most points for
Most points against by a margin of 44.

10th place

bottom of the division

every loving year

I had kind of already chalked up a win in my mind, and then I remembered you had DJ and panic-strickenly opened the app to see if I held on. Thanks Arizona D/ST!

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

I had kind of already chalked up a win in my mind, and then I remembered you had DJ and panic-strickenly opened the app to see if I held on. Thanks Arizona D/ST!

Oh it was you? Not sure why I even started a roster. You're a walking curse.

I needed Brandon marshall to outdo / keep up Malcom floyd and AZ Defense (in another league) . I was 1 point down after the Fitz INT and down 6 after the stupid last minute Floyd TD, and DJ couldn't get the TD instead so I lost in both leagues. Ugh. gently caress the Jets

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
How about that Harambe team. Good squad pulling out scrappy wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Dont worry Kicker 1.01, you will find a way to win.

• Locked thread