Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Well, you know I'm in.

Have you brought that suit of armor to play in, a la Gwar?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
I'm bringing one of my gaming group buddies, he's playing his first 7E game tonight! He's far from a power gamer so it sounds like he'll fit right in.

Is it too early to talk about point levels, so we can be prepared? I've never been to an open day type thing like this (or a club/shop night, either) without preparing things in advance, so should I just bring a variety of army lists at different points?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
I'll be bringing probably my CSM and the guy I'm driving up with will be playing out of the SM codex. Unfortunately we'll need to leave by 4 to avoid traffic but we should be able to get in 2 or 3 games each! Looking forward to a Bugman's Belly Buster...

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
I'm gonna have to bail on the trip, sorry guys - have an important work meeting I've already put off once because I was sick and I don't want to move it again. I'm sure you guys will have a great time, though! Be sure to post pics in the 40K thread :)

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Yeah my fellow player won't be making it either, sorry!

• Locked thread