Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I'm totally up for it. Just gotta sort out transport and decide what to bring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

1500 sounds good, will throw together some lists.

Anyone who is going by train interested in meeting up at the station and sharing a taxi? What time's good?

Travelling from Leeds (via Sheffield too) so best times are 10 and 11 for me.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

I've booked my train tix, should be getting into Nott for about 10:00. Would have gone for the 10:20 one but it would cost twice as much, and the other options were 11 or later.

Fun fact, a same day return to Nottingham costs more than a flight to Germany. Hurray for Trains.

Gonna be bringing my Salamanders down, I don't really have good transport for my Orks unless I go all footslogging.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Phew, just got back. Thanks for organising things Cataphract, it was a good day out!

I'll write up some better info when I'm less tired and have had chance to grab pics off my camera.

• Locked thread