Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm going to go to Warhammer World in Nottingham on August 27th. Are you in or near the UK? Would you like to come too?

I'm in the UK performing with My Band and I've got a bit of time off on the tour so I've decided to make the pilgrimage to Warhammer World. Some of us were discussing the idea in the 40k thread but I thought it best to organise it away from all the pricechat and etceteras.

So, yeah, that's the deal. I've brought my 40k Orks, We can book a few tables and play a few games. The Warhammer Fantasy Folk can bring their gear too and non hams can come and stare at us awkwardly.

It's worth noting that the exhibit hall will be closed at this time for renovations but the tables, store and Bugmans are all open.

Also, if you want to come see my band we're playing across the UK and Germany till the end of September. Dates are at axisofawesome.net shoot me a pm and I can probably sort out some tickets for some of you. We're very good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
nah, I had to fit all these orks in my luggage

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
Spectacular. I've got around 1500 points of painted orks with me and a bunch more I'll paint over the month whilst in Edinburgh.

I'll look into reserving some tables.

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've booked three tables. I tried I get spryal prime but it was already booked. So we just have 3 regular tables.

I'll probably get there pretty close to opening. I'll get the train from Edinburgh the day before hand. It's open till 10pm that night.

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've got around 1500 I think. I couldn't bring the big models with me from oz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cataphract
Sep 10, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'll be there soon. The tables should be reserved under Jordan Raskopoulos. I'll be dressed all in black with some mad sick raybans.

• Locked thread