Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

I'm going to attempt to do this rather than spend all of my week off work wallowing in a pit of despair as I'd originally been planning. I've only got to get over from Sheffield by train so I ought to be able to get there in reasonable time.

Fair warning: I haven't actually played a proper game in forever, nor written a list for 7th/new ork codex at all yet, so I will probably suck :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

I'll try to get that same train as everyone else then!

Started to write a new codex list for my orks last night - I would politely describe this as interesting.

Also I realised I never painted any of my lootas.

Shallow
Feb 9, 2005

Looks like we should still have:

Cataphract: Orks
JackMack: Blood Angels
Scowny: Guard
Shallow: Orks
Zark: Salamanders

So a decent mix. I imagine your friend is probably not making his own way down krushgroove? Anyone else bringing any hangers-on?

• Locked thread