Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
If I can get the day as annual leave from work, I'd be down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
Day off cleared, so I can bring 1500pt of Praetorian Guard down. I don't drive so I'll be getting a train down, what time are people looking to get there?

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
Cool cool, I'll book a train now and get to Nottingham for about half 10 then. I'll probably have to leave around 4pm since I gotta get back up North for work next day, but I'm sure that'll be plenty of time. Looking forward to it!

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne

Shallow posted:

I'm going to attempt to do this rather than spend all of my week off work wallowing in a pit of despair as I'd originally been planning. I've only got to get over from Sheffield by train so I ought to be able to get there in reasonable time.

Fair warning: I haven't actually played a proper game in forever, nor written a list for 7th/new ork codex at all yet, so I will probably suck :)
If you get the 9.36 from Sheffield to Nottingham, we'd be on the same train!

Re points levels, I've comfortably got 1500-2000 points of Guard in my case, so I think aiming for that level is the best plan?

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne

Zark the Damned posted:

1500 sounds good, will throw together some lists.

Anyone who is going by train interested in meeting up at the station and sharing a taxi? What time's good?

Travelling from Leeds (via Sheffield too) so best times are 10 and 11 for me.
That 9.36 from Sheff'll get into Notts for I think 10.25, so if you're around then I'll split a taxi

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
Maybe one last post in the Trad thread, see if anyone can come down?

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
On my way in ten minutes, who's gonna be at Notts station around half ten?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
It was a fun day, wish I could've stayed longer! I didn't really get many pictures but if anyone wants what I did get, I can share 'em?

• Locked thread