Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Bomrek posted:

My hair is doing a weird thing lately.

You look sort of like La Roux to me, which is good, because she is pretty and cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Deathslushie posted:

I went and got married this weekend. I am now Mrs. Holy_Zarquon.

(Apologies for the quality. It's cropped from a proof from my photographer.)

Also a really cool picture of me with my dad.

Weddings are serious business.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Got engaged to this beauty on Sunday at the beach.

Then proceeded to eat my own weight in oysters to celebrate.

Congratulations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

See also : a gimmick poster trying to pass as a 19 year old girl in order to ??? despite registering in 2005 http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3012487&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=285#post445726829

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

This checks out.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

As an aside, my interpretation of the Good and Just "Don't Be Creepy" rule in the OP is that 1) If you don't have plat you can't stalk effectively enough to be creepy and 2) i am simply lashing out in anger at having my own gimmick of "trying to trick people into believing that there was a licensed FRIENDS FMV Point and Click adventure game released in the mid 90s" ruined, and now i only take comfort in ruining the gimmicks of others, which just happens to always be goons pretending to be a 19 year old girls, making me a stalker of pretend 19 year old girls mere happenstance. 3) I'm not that other guy.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I play GW2 with batheinblood and she is a very cool and fun person regardless of gender :)

Fine, but you have to sticky the PI "meowner" thread for a week in order to make it catch on. Noone is saying it.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

ok deal.

e: but only for two days, and remember I was saying it before it was cool

You're cool & I'm just glad you edited out your swear (yes, I saw it). Also, let me know if anyone actually reports misuse of "cat owner", because that'd be funny to me.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

GunChicka posted:

Yea, shave it; it's not the worst out there though. This is not specifically related to your picture, which is lovely, but beards always make me think...So do a whole bunch of guys just assume beards are like easy mode or something? Like just sprout some whiskers and automatic masculinity? You see so many just not well groomed, not fitting face shape, or just straight out neckbeards around. You gotta keep that poo poo up if you want to sport one, it's no different than the hair on your head. The craziest are the actual groomed neckbeards, like the neck beard was a conscious choice.

I don't know how common it is, but a friend of mine who works at an up-scale hairdresser is uncomfortable asking men, especially young men, whether they'd like their beard or eyebrows trimmed while they're there, since it makes some people really, really angry. I think it is fairly normal for guys to let their hairdresser do their hair, but decide that they can style their beard without any kind of input, for whatever reason.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Just updated my linkedin picture since I'm now officially looking for a new job.

Could you BE any more photogenic

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

im the Vince Mcmahon gif irl myself

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

hi. i have beautiful ric flaire

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

You posted:

So I found two pictures of me. The left one is me at 27, the right one at 17.

I am not sure how to feel about not aging. Other than keeping a more reasonable haircut, which feels somewhat good.

you haven't changed that much imo and you only look better

also wedding pics are cool

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

recognizing a bunch of dating thread goons in here and you're all looking great imo

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

BigglesSWE posted:

Allow me to be the combobreaker.

you look fine. i'd shave the beard, though. hard to judge it since idk how long you've been growing the beard for, but i'm guessing you've got a a fairly sparse or slow beard growth, and as a result a beard takes forever to grow in to the point where it will come across as patchy and unkempt for a really long time, or possibly forever, no matter what kind of care you put into it

Action Jackson! posted:

I love Bavaria because Bavaria has lots of beer.

oh, hey man. guess you went on that trip? lookin' good

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

thirsty as hell for a pilsner now

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

awesome eyelinin' imo

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

lookin' good. collar looks a bit crumpled up, but i'll allow it

and yeah, ActionJackson, seconding what other have said, you look happy as heck. sounds and looks like the change in location has been great

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

unsolicited advice is pretty rude even if it is good advice. don't know if that dude asked for advice tho

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

lookin' great. i like the lipstick but you'd look killer in a bright red imo

Inzombiac posted:

That's the best compliment (?) that I've had in a long time :D

you're hot imo

bad rear end surgery pic, as well.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Crow Jane posted:

Thanks! I usually wear red, but I've been in a bit of a makeup rut, so I'm trying to branch out a little. I'm sure I'll default sooner or later.

i bet you'd rock pretty much all dark or bright reddish colours, even purple, browns, etc, if you don't already. you've got great skin tone and hair colour for some really striking, dark contrast colors.

don't know which one you are, both you're both lookin' mighty fine

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Minimalist Program posted:

Haha what on earth are you on about losing 30 pounds.

yeah he def doesn't need to, but in his first pic he is fit as hell and if he wants to return to that form then that is a truly noble goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Teagan posted:

2x to a 10 in 3 months. over 85lbs. So sad. Hah!! Not horrible, well 2.5, I have plateau'd.

that's bad rear end. amazing job :stare: