Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

10 Beers posted:

Haha, thanks. Apparently it knocked a few years off. I'm 36, and went to a concert the day I shaved, and got carded twice.

You do look younger for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

C.P.A.N. posted:

This is probably the strongest my selfie game has ever been.

I'll get you some cats when they quit being shits.

So, never then. :mad:

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Some awesome photos in here.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AceInkySlut posted:

this is still my fave selfie to date tbh

A very nice one, indeed!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Thats not a selling point.

Quoted because this is the correct

Not the right thread for this derail tho guys:(

Jastiger has a new favorite as of 19:49 on Apr 1, 2015

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Three Olives posted:

It's awesome, it's basically like living in a nice hotel, you can go grocery shopping, park under the porte-cochère, they will unload your car, bring you groceries up to your house and park your car. It's not for everyone, some of my friends are cool with it, creeps some of them out because of things like the fact that the place is crawling with cameras, intercoms and uniformed staff. Also it's nice because it's super, super secure, Todd Wagner lives in the building.

Is this ironic are you proud that you spend almost a grand on a parking spot and a porter a month?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My daughter has already paid off her hose. So impressive!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It is x-bone. I will teach my daughter as such.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Off Probation, yay!

Do not call me for insurance today.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
And since I was probated I had to go outside and actually do stuff instead of posting. It was horrible.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm pretty sure most goons (with the exception of Elder Gnarly) viewed, visited, or otherwise participated in SA before they were 18. I know I did when I was like..what, 14?

Not that rare, mang. Hell my 2 year old daughter is on this freakin' forum (was perma banned by Gnarly)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

Bullshit, I let her off with a week and a warning.

Must be clerical error, she's been banned forever. Already she's under developed because you cut her off from social interaction on the forums.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darf posted:

hi taye :kimchi:

Bloody Cat Farm posted:

Jesus gently caress... Don't do this.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

So long, short-lived weird goth eyeliner experiment :toot:

btw I hope this doesn't come across as rude or ungrateful but I just want to say it's totally okay if somebody has something negative to say about me, I appreciate the thread regulars sticking up for me but it's totally unnecessary :) I know the risks of posting photos online (esp when 90% of my wardrobe is low cut!) and criticism is at times definitely part of the bag :)

Dang. Finally I can unleash the torrent of insults I've had welling up.

Terrible Kung Fury in our kitchen with my awesome side kick!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GunChicka posted:

Some bummin outside picture:

Is that a pool with the drinks and....a shot gun shell..just floating in it?
How is that comfortable?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

GunChicka posted:

I wasn't involved with the pool.

You look quite involved *pushes mic into your face* WHAT IS THE STORY HERE?!

Its just weird lol.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Super cute. My cat looked like that when he was tiny.

But we named him Niko for a reason after the GTA4 terrorist dude. He lives up to the name. Keep an eye on that cat.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Thanks! Spring next year I believe.

By posting this I think we can all agree this is a formal invitation to all goons in this thread. Everyone PM your add to him so we can attend!

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'd go out of spite. Would need a hazmat suit though, you understand.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

I get really mad when I open the thread and there is only Minimalist Program posts. Post your photo, sucka.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

Jesus, without posting your own pictures, you people don't have a leg to stand on. :v:

I know right. I can say whatever I want since I posted!

*pushes past Phlegmish and takes Gunchicka's hand, kissing it softly*

I'd carry you around the world just to be with you.

*adjusts fedora and sport coat*

Thats how you do it, NERD. note how its not creepy at all totally not at all.

peter gabriel posted:

I find it interesting because posting your pic is your choice and it's a forum for people to comment on. Some people are attractive and other folk want to let them know that without coming across as creepy, you can sometimes almost feel them re writing a post a few times until it's an 'acceptable' compliment.

People genuinely try to say nice things and sometimes they swing and miss, I don't think that should make us want to stop those people trying it's more a case ofOOOH A SHINY THING LOOK!
This is a good post.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

darth cookie posted:

Jastiger your AV makes me suspect syscall girl is actually a time traveller.

What? Why?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mocking Bird posted:

You've ruined the illusion :( I've always pictured you as literally a goat.

I guess I'm not a bird either :shobon:

Dang.

darth cookie posted:

On my phone your AV looks like a 19th century bearded mirror image of syscall girls picture.

It's possible I should see an optometrist.

Yes, go see the eye doc lol

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SuperiorColliculus posted:

I'm technically in this picture of amazing ribs.

Wait there is a pilsner beer called Pilsener?

Do you also enjoy their other offerings called Ale, Lager, or Stout?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Phthisis posted:

The pilsner style of beer comes from the name of a beer that is still made today, named from the city it was made in, Plzeň. It's a pretty historically significant beer, although it's not particularly good in my opinion. I don't know what "Pilsener" is, though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilsner_Urquell

Oh yeah Pilsners are good, I just thought it interesting that it was a Pilsner called Pilsener. Was making a joke on the name, you see. It makes sense that its the ORIGINAL so I guess it gets a pass on that:)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Xun posted:

I got a haircut!!

A very nice photo imo.

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm on the right.

Excited to post my photos with some candidates at the IOWA STATE FAIR, whoohoo. Nicely done sir.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey2 posted:

Om nom nom, joey tastes like old cheerios.

Why did you go to psyopmonkey2 instead of renewing the original?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Imo mod challenge to post real picture.

It's the only way ti be sure.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Phthisis posted:

biking the streets ofLiving in Baltimore is practically a death sentence already. I'll take the helmet for when I get hit by a carbullet.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

See all the girls want a bad boy. She wasn't interested until she saw him in jail and now he's sexy to her. Nice guys can never win.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Iowa beard best beard. Ready to go home tho :(

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tbh I want to go clean shaven but my wife likes it for some reason. She says I look like a baby face when clean shaven.

I hate shaving so I generally go a few weeks in between, this just happens to be day 2 after it.

I'm not seeing the mouth thing though.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It gets all itchy though! But before I shaved the whole beard area was a bit longer than what you see here. It just looks unkempt, ya know? This is a happy medium where the wife is happy and I look quasi professional

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I grow a beard because I hate shaving. I do wet shaving so that when I DO shave it's actually enjoyable and awesome amd is a really close shave. But I hate having to set time aside for it. So shut up Kitchner is what I'm saying. :) (I'm a wizard)

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Tried posting a picture of me and my wife but everyone kept making whaleshark comments and now I'm sad.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I've already posted pics of me and my inbox is overflowing from the goonettes. Not fair to do that to my wife.

Also I'm not gonna put a picture of her on this site without her permission

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Deathslushie posted:

I've gotten poo poo from goons about having a big nose and having upper lip hair. I've been photoshopped by goons to be prettier. I also have a lot pre existing esteem and image issues. With that, thank you all for the kind words.

Ms. Bird Lady I'm sorry I broke tables. I haven't phone posted in a while. Also, my glasses come from https://www.zennioptical.com. I don't mean to shill, but they're really good.

I don't get how attractive people have these issues. You look good. As for zennioptical second ing. They are cheap and nice looking and easy to work with.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mocking Bird posted:

I've always liked Coastal better than zenni. Higher quality, and fabulous deals like getting your first pair free.

Link?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I think quoting old photos further up the thread is doxxing. MODS?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Those rents are madness. THere is ONE city I know of that has ridiculously good rent for the amount of safe, livable space you get. Can't quite put my finger on the place though, tip of the tongue: