Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Action Jackson! posted:

It's all down hill from here.

(Not really. Being 30 is kind of awesome.)

drat geezers!!!!
I'm a young 29 this year. Idk why but lately I've been thinking a lot of aging, for some reason I keep feeling like life just won't be as fun, I have no idea why I think this but it's been on my mind a lot the past year. Did you all go through a phase like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm genderqueer but usually present masculine. However, there was a prom-themed party at my regular bar, and I jump at any chance I can get to crossdress.

it looked good!

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
haha yesssssss

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
Weddings are awesome, it's like the only time anyones able to dance (if you don't go to clubs)(actually the dancing at clubs is a lot different than dancing at weddings). Weddings are fun. If you're not having fun than you weren't dancing.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
old roommates awesome dog:

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Disco Infiva posted:

Isn't spinal cord part of central nervous system, not peripheral? Soo, a part of your specialization?

This is what I learned in class a few weeks ago also, but I didn't want to disagree with a neuroscientist and come out as an idiot.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

SuperiorColliculus posted:

I was at a wedding

but did you dance at the wedding?

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Choco1980 posted:

I think it's just brown ones live in brown places and green ones live in green places.

thank you science

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
it's like a retirement home in here

Just kidding, you all aged pretty well (also I'm 28)

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Darth123123 posted:

I turn 50 this year. And I still post here. loving kids get off my inter tubes. Too ashamed to post pics due to, well you can imagine how I stack up

Isn't there a goon who's like 70 or something and had a gbs thread a while back? Is he the oldest member?

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Animale posted:

Do you always wear the ankh necklace?

This is my only necklace. Yeah, I don't wear it all that often.

Is that a skull vomiting up hair? If so, where did you get it?

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Yeah I would have paid way more attention in high school science classes with Priapus as a teacher.

Then again my bio teacher did let us watch The Thing in class, that was pretty sweet.

Did they show the scene where the group is poking around at the (dead) monster, one of the scientists pokes the monster with his pen than sticks the pen in his mouth in the next scene? ( I remember someone, awhile ago, posted they saw this in science class and their teacher said "Do not do this!")

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
Whatever happened to that guy who would post pictures of himself holding up a piece of paper with his responses written on it? I thought the schtick was kind of lame but where did he go anyways

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
My doppelganger and I

I'll probably be posting camping pictures soon since this seems to be the place for them! Visitng Olympic National Park next week!

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

This is awesome. I wish I could get a power rack in my place.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Where are the reindeer?

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

EXAKT Science posted:

It's finally sweatshirts weather hooray! Also I'm still wearing a bunch of last night's makeup :sparkles:

Sweatshirt weather is seriously my favorite weather. It's not even like I look fashionable or anything wearing it, it's just a big black sweathshirt, but drat it feels good to be able to put my hood up.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Jerry Cotton posted:

With your eyes?

Dad jokes are not allowed on SA.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
You two actually look pretty much like your characters. Job well done!

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

come live in New Jersey, cost of living is super manageabl-ahHaahaa I can't even pretend

Once I moved to south jersey I found that prices were a lot more manageable.

EDIT: I just read your next comment and it turns out you're about as "south jersey" as me haha.

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

Jakabite posted:

Just got rid of my beard. Initially wasn't very happy with it but I've just started doing my hair up like in the first pic and I think I'm looking pretty alright. Opinions goons? Second pic for reference of how my hair usually looks, roughly.

Just look at the two photos and tell me which one is better. (Hint: your expression gives it away)

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.
Yeah does it always have that lil scowl? Upload ten more pictures to verify.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

casual poster
Jun 29, 2009

So casual.

EmmyOk posted:

I saw a group photo this weekend where I am faced away from camera and I'm pretty sure my hair is thinning in it. Instead of trying to fight baldness I decided to face it head on or at least see what I'm dealing with in future. Here are some insults to get things started

Yo this is from like a page ago but just letting you know when my hair was your length (buzz cut, a little bit longer maybe) it looked like it was thinning. For some reason I grew it out and 3 years later (and like 7 inches of hair?) it turns out it's not thinning, it just looked weird cause of where it was located.

casual poster has a new favorite as of 00:40 on Jun 8, 2016