Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gotta make that money man its still the same now
Crappy pic without flash, but this is what I wake up to everyday. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I think I was 16 or 17 the first time I came to SA, but didn't reg until I was 20. I had beautiful long thick hair back then, and now it is slowly thinning up front :(

Where has the time gone!? :negative:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

gently caress people let the man enjoy his head and face hairs, he looks fine.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Gay blood. Duh

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Megabound posted:

Most likely it'll all be coming off next year in preparation for professional work which makes me :(

In before the rest of PYF starts talking poo poo, grow it while you got it man. When I was 17-18 I had hair about the same length as yours and unfortunately now at 26 my hairline is too far gone to ever pull it off again. Alot of people cannot comprehend how awesome it is to have long hair. Sure, it can be annoying sometimes when it gets in your face or the wind is blowing it all around and making it messy looking.. But when its right, it really feels amazing.. Cherish the hair. Love the hair.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Dylanthulhu posted:

I do in-home care for people with developmental disabilities. My day consist of watching this dude swing, cooking his meals, and stopping him from murdering everyone around him because he can't have a soda. Or because someone talked about Santa. Or figure skating. Or spandex in general. Or dogs. Or really any holiday, holiday figure, any activity where the participants wear tight clothing, his family, the police, hospitals, funeral homes, black people, bun hair styles, inflatable objects, white t-shirts, walking up hills, heavy metal music, Slenderman, the dark, bathrooms, food without ranch dressing ... All of these things throw this man into a violent fury. Upon discovering that I used to wear my hair in a bun he ripped a Cthulhu For President shirt completely off of my body in one yank.

Show him goatse.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I like how people will be super polite to fat unattractive goons but as soon as Meth posts its just gently caress EWW MAN. RIP OFF YOUR FACE AND HAIR NOW

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

cash crab posted:

There is probably a way to express your frustration without insulting a bunch of other people. Like, if you're concerned with some innate shallowness in this thread, the way to combat that is probably not to accuse other people of being ugly or fat.

Probably, sorry I can be a dick sometimes. Staring into the abyss, and all that. I only check out this thread for Minimalist Program's weirdness anymore. Love the new rad dog av, but the goose was pretty rad also. Not sure which one I like better.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

His mustache might not be at Freddy Mercury level of thickness, but I'm almost 27 and pretty masculine looking and his is still way thicker than mine could ever be.

I remember a bunch of people not so politely insisted I shave my goatee in the old thread because it wasn't mega thick, and after loving up a trim one day I did, and then people IRL told me it looked bad and I should grow it back out ASAP. :shrug:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I still don't really think there is anything wrong with how he looks. People would probably criticize old pictures of me when I had long hair and slightly thinner facial hair, but I never had trouble getting dates and women were plenty interested in me, just like they are now that I have a shaved head and thicker facial hair. (still can't grow a stache or full beard to save my life though)

How would the short hair ladies feel if guys were like, hey maybe you should grow your hair out, you'd look more attractive? Or if people suggest no eye brows guy, grew his brows back (he totally pulls it off, I think). Whatever style makes you feel good is whats important, is what I'm trying to say. And again, it was hypocritical of me to diss chubby goons but at least I didn't single anyone out. Sorry for the derail! EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL! Lets all hug now.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Mocking Bird posted:

SA isn't exactly a hug box, and I definitely don't think that guy has a style he's identified and chosen, and probably we would have told your younger self to shave his drat face too.

That's for drat sure, and this thread is about the only place were it kinda is. My old hard drive bit the dust awhile back and I lost the oldest pictures I had of myself, or else I'd post a selfie progression. :(

edit: gently caress it, I'll find some stuff for people to make fun of.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Me next me next me next!!!

I hate selfies but a very sweet, special lady friend I haven't seen in a long time wanted to see my face, about 2 weeks ago.

Bonus pic of when I was a junior in high school. I was late this day, didn't know it was picture day and my hair was still damp. I was probably a little stoned too.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

cash crab posted:

Ahh, gently caress. You look so familiar to me. This is going to bug me a lot.

Ever live in Ohio? I used to talk to alot of goons in the I'm bored come talk to me threads too.

and 2012. I really miss having this hair

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Detective Thompson posted:

A little Jesse Eisenberg going on with that one.

Fuckkk no one has ever said that to me but I totally see it. When I was 14 some girls thought I looked like Chester from Linkin Park.. :unsmith:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

There used to be a goon eyeball thread where people took some bitchin hi def pics of their eyes, it was super cool.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Christ man, I don't think I could handle a month with my legs dangling off the bed when I'm laying flat on my back.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Ah, well that's not so bad then. So where is this tiny hotel room and why have you been there for a month?

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Load up a barbell and do weighted squats if you want a real ghetto booty. Coming from a thin guy with a serious boi pussy. I used to be 140 pounds and had a big rear end back then, but now at 195 its just like.. drat son.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I like to imagine people are their avatars, and this thread kind of ruins that sometimes. Never post your picture MP, you are a rad dog to me, or a rad goose.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

A beautiful, handsome boy.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Congrats on the weightloss bro. Embrace the gray hairs and grow it out long as gently caress and be like a Gandalf/Jay Mascis look alike.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Animal selfies incoming

Gizmo

Duke in late December..

Aaaand Duke in late April. They grow so fast! :unsmith:

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I'm sorry for your loss :( I don't know what I'd do if I lost either of my cat bro's.

Have some cuteness. This is Beamz

And his brother Gizmo looking goofy.

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

Do it to it sister. You have a really pretty voice! I'm currently murdering Man of the World by Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac, but I don't have a way of recording any of this, nor should I!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constipated
Nov 25, 2009

I'm afraid to post my handsomest pictures because a reverse google image search would take you to my dating website profile :ohdear: