Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
After a night of drinking with friends I hadn't seen in awhile. I look like a mess.

I am literally the babiest faced human being alive :(

just another one of the cis scum

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 05:59 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 04:06 on Apr 10, 2015

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
That drunk rear end glazed look:

Dog makes da rules and he says no sleeping in, drink da water you babby:

Hangover fresh:

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

I used to be a big bad wolf...

now this guy is king wolf.

This is the day I found him hiding under my car trying to get away from the heat (it was a summer in Alabama...) so I lured him and his sister out with milk and made a makeshift pen out of boxes/whatever I had lying around until I borrowed a proper pen when I got home from work so I could get rid of their fleas. I gave one to my cousin's roommate but kept the other and named him Eli on a whim (because I figured it would be easy to call out?). She lives on a beach in North Carolina with 3 other dogs and a loving family. This dude has been awesome and I wouldn't change a thing about him. :3: He learned how to open doors and cleaned up his toys on his own after watching me clean my room. Apparently someone was just leaving puppies around where we lived from what I hear.

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 12:32 on Oct 23, 2014

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

Eli's got beautiful eyes. :3: can we see a proper face shot of him all grown up?

yep!

edit: any guess as to what his breed mix could possibly be? The only thing we're sure of is that he's half black lab because his sister shared those traits but looks quite different. I've been told he looks like he could be mixed with aussie shepherd or golden retriever but who knows. Sorry to derail with pet pics, let's keep posting our disgusting goon selves

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 11:04 on Oct 24, 2014

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
edit: wrong thread, sorry :(

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

got a new headset but feel like an idiot directing air traffic now

bein an idiot on my day off

actually tanned

Chilling at a wedding.

Excuse the goofy haircut and understand that I am just a wee goon.

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 01:03 on Feb 10, 2016

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

clockwork automaton posted:

Cat woke me up early and then decided to try his hand at summoning demons while I took this.

Your hair and glasses suit you well, very cute

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Hogge Wild posted:

There's the British style too:

how the gently caress does this even happen?

Rondette posted:

There's a thing doing the rounds where you put a train ticket in your mouth and it gives you perfect american style teeth.

V hhaahaaa....ew. V

Romeo...Rose??? is that you??

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

I love this dog way too much.

What happens after I've been up for at least 30 hours.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Sick with strep and bronchitis but this little bear is keeping me in good company.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

420 lift weights and gain 25 pounds

here's hoping for another 15 lb by April.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

I haven't lifted without weed since I started in October.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

it was nice outside so we went on a picnic with some picnics to go with it

Calvin Johnson Jr. has a new favorite as of 07:05 on May 10, 2019