Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Phlegmish posted:

It's not a diss. It doesn't matter to me, I would carry you around just to be near you.

Well, I would need to hit the gym for a few months first, as I am weak, flabby and out of shape (also ugly). But theoretically, I would do that.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Annnnnnnd she's/he's back. Good to see you again P-monkey.

it's she

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

GunChicka posted:

I'll explain, but it's really stupid. Didn't intend to make up a character at first, just registered for LP's and stuff but my life is really boring and I liked reading E/N so I had an idea for a crazy e/n thread I planned on stretching out for a long time. I just googled for pictures to use (which is really inconsiderate in hind sight but I figured I was just making up a story and it was harmless as they were public) as I wanted to lay some groundwork so when my story started becoming unbelievable and people dug up posts it'd seem more believable. Anyhow I got carried away with posting and shouldn't have used someone else's pictures. It was all a dumb idea anyways and I regret it. Everyone return to normal and I'll do better things with my time and just feel really embarrassed about this whole thing from and never post again.

:eyepop:

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

yo aren't you scared of the cat messing with the insides of that pc? like drat

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

This might be crazy and I don't know how I missed this before, but I think I just stayed in this exact hotel and in almost this exact room.

Do we know if MicrowaveMom.jpg was taken in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware?

Semi-Related: Whatever happened with microwave and his mom? I've seen the picture and vaguely remember the origin, but was it anything other than people commenting on his hot mom and then him getting angry?

nice attempt to find the microwave mom