Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

Sindai posted:

Am I correct that once you get Vanilla Flavor Juice you should ignore neutral and prestige factions and charge all the way into mercenaries just using demons or fairies?

Dwarves are probably still worth taking once you're past whatever the gold requirement is to buy all of their upgrades. You can absolutely skip neutral factions now though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

I agree with Dante, that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Ugh, that's... really low. Maybe just a super long Titans run with all the stuff that grows over time? Although eventually Faceless ends up being better, I don't really know.

Faceless was better than titans for me until I unlocked C375. No idea how early you can get W320 though, I had the easter event boosting me through that.

Eminai
Apr 29, 2013

Merijn posted:

Oh that sounds like a good update, maybe I'll be able to use it and finish Earth now.

iirc finishing earth takes either thousands of dollars or multiple lifetimes. The semi monthly events are pretty cool, however.

• Locked thread