Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RWT3

by Lowtax
After much internal debate and soul searching, I have chosen an avatar that I feel sufficiently represents me as a poster and as a person. I do not make this decision lightly, but I feel the time is right for me to take this important step in becoming a more recognizeable member of the Something Awful community. I want to be absolutely sure this avatar will suit me well, and so I will be spending the next 24 hours alone with it. Of course, this means I will be absent from the forums, chat, and the Internet overall. The next post I make will be in this thread, and, if all goes well, it will include my new avatar.

Now then, I don't want to be so self-centered as to make a thread just about me, especially since I won't be around to post in it for a whole day, so this thread is also about barbecue. Good barbecue is delicious, especially Carolina-style with a vinegar and tomato sauce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RWT3

by Lowtax
Kansas City barbecue can be quite tasty as well, and a good dry rub or light braising with sauce can bring out an amazing savory flavor.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
gently caress you op

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
literally, right now. i am waiting

deep dish peat moss

I was expecting a cool av, what I got was so much worse

Matoi Ryuko

Cool avatar.

Koishi Komeiji

Nice av op! Sounds like you got a nice honeymoon planned out for the two of you, very romantic :love:

Also: Stubb's-4-lyfe nigga :colbert:

cuntman.net

all that hype..

tao of lmao

I will eat pulled pork in celebration tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Square avs are for squares

• Locked thread