Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beats Mushrooms

i just gave an unfunny man 5 dollars for this avatar.
when i hit my bong, i use the newest bong app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

my dealer always measures the weed just right, because he uses the computer to weigh it

R-Types Nephew
a coo lthing i've been doing lately with my dudes is when we see each other we give each other this dope look and slap each others hands high five and yell "bB-BONG!!!" and laugh wicked hard

Beats Mushrooms

R-Types Nephew posted:

a coo lthing i've been doing lately with my dudes is when we see each other we give each other this dope look and slap each others hands high five and yell "bB-BONG!!!" and laugh wicked hard

Kyle?

R-Types Nephew
ha ah you caught me. ....you got me.

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
haHa thats dope -- me and my dudes gave each other sesh nicknames they call me Rip the Bong Patrick (patrick is not my name we're just really random like that)

R-Types Nephew
very Wild poo poo

R-Types Nephew
thats like the drummer in my band is a wicked stoner ha ha its chill but sometimes he's like "u hhh ohh man... ha ha what" and we're like Play The Drums Dude ha ha.. anyways his name is Tokes

Beats Mushrooms

my bros and i just show up with weed paraphernalia in public places and just start ripping, the cops cant do poo poo. it's still illegal but tyler's dad's got money and ethan's ripped as hell and they dont gently caress with us.

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
haha thats tight one of my boy's dad is lawyer. all the cops know him so they dont do poo poo

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
its cool how weed is basically legal now

i am he

ya, maybe if you're white. my friend carlo gets busted every other week by some shithead cop with a bone to pick.

Beats Mushrooms

tyler's got that arab money and ethan's half black

FluffieDuckie

i am he posted:

ya, maybe if you're white. my friend carlo gets busted every other week by some shithead cop with a bone to pick.

i was pulled over for suspicion of weed, but once i pointed out that i was white i was sent on my way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
yeah, its because i'm white................ shithead is a common name and its pronounced sh-theed but im not surprised a racist like you wouldnt know that

• Locked thread