Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

with his hand. And that's kind of hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol

he's gonna gently caress you up bitch!

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i once did this but instead of a brick it was a metaphorical hurdle.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

anime gently caress pillow posted:

he's gonna gently caress you up bitch!

One day my son will best me in combat and become the rightful leader of our tribe.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

One day my son will best me in combat and become the rightful leader of our tribe.

actually the newcomer usually dominates (sexually) the older leader and thus becomes the leader

Diqnol

Better watch your wife, cuz she's a brick (musical interlude) house.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
GODSPEED BRUCE LEE

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
your son is literally going to gently caress you!!

Ape Fist

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
your son is a powerful alpha male

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

soon, you will be the brick

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

actually the newcomer usually dominates (sexually) the older leader and thus becomes the leader

Jeez, dude, I'm not a loving lion. He will acquire his own wife from another tribe and therefore enhance our genetic diversity. In this way we become strong like the mighty Mongolian gerbil

FluffieDuckie

i dare you to go try to ground him

right now. report back

dogcrash truther
my son chops bricks in half every day, as a drug dealer

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FluffieDuckie posted:

i dare you to go try to ground him

right now. report back

He is with his mother right now, I get him tomorrow.

bacalou

dogcrash truther posted:

my son chops bricks in half every day, as a drug dealer

can I have his number

dogcrash truther
he's been going to classes for about two years now, in a strip mall. Mr. Lee has taught him so much. He just got his own corner #proudpapa

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

dogcrash truther posted:

he's been going to classes for about two years now, in a strip mall. Mr. Lee has taught him so much. He just got his own corner #proudpapa

My son only works at a snack stand at an amusement park. "How will you take care of your old man?" I ask him

Diqnol

My son only works at a snack stand at an amusement park. "How will you take care of your old man?" I ask him

Like this *chops brick in half*

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

such a dad joke

Pizzatime

sounds like you won at life op, gj

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pizzatime posted:

sounds like you won at life op, gj

finally!

Pizzatime

He is with his mother right now, I get him tomorrow.

oh wait nvm

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pizzatime posted:

oh wait nvm

:(

Don We Now

For those of you who don't habla espanola, "El Poptart" is Spanish for.... The Poptart.

Pizzatime posted:

oh wait nvm

:drat:

Pizzatime

aw sorry man, I bet it's all alright, what do I know!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth

with his hand. And that's kind of hosed up.

you should register his hands as lethal weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pizzatime

aw jeez aw jeez :ohdear:

• Locked thread