Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Heathcliff chill?
yes
no
View Results

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Is Heathcliff chill?

I need to know for a project I'm working on. It is extremely imperative that all things in the universe be classified as "chill" or "not chill". Please consider these pros and cons before submitting your consideration:

Pros:
Cats are chill
Smokes hella weed
Voiced by Mel Blanc

Cons:
Know for terrorizing the neighborhood
know associate with gang of toughs know as "The Cadillac Cats"
Hangs out in a junkyard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

played by Tom Hardy. chill

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Heathcliff is not chill; he is a mockery of the true cat savior: Garfield.

Koishi Komeiji

Angry Fish posted:

Heathcliff is not chill; he is a mockery of the true cat savior: Garfield.

I knew someone was going to mention that fat gently caress and let me just say: Heathcliff would destroy Garfeild. Garfield is a lazy bitchmade pussy and Heathcliff is a born on the streets scrapper and a know gang affiliate. Garfield would get aborted in a fight with Heathcliff.

Salmiakki

heathchill

tyler

Mighty Stalker posted:

I knew someone was going to mention that fat gently caress and let me just say: Heathcliff would destroy Garfeild. Garfield is a lazy bitchmade pussy and Heathcliff is a born on the streets scrapper and a know gang affiliate. Garfield would get aborted in a fight with Heathcliff.

Even Bil Murray regretted Garfield. Bil loving Murray.

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Who knows about Heathcliff?
people born racist in a racist generation

Who knows about Garfield?
everyone, because Garfield is a national treasure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

All right, the special panel of yobbers has spoken. This was a hard one. Heathcliff is one very complicated cat with a very complicated life. But the yobbers were able to see through all that and determine that Heathcliff is in fact:

I'm glad we were able to settle this once and for all. Heathcliff now takes his rightful place in the "chill" column of my spreadsheet. Thank you to all the byob panel members who participated.

• Locked thread