Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Seltzer posted:

Looked at the score... A guy named Dilly Duka scored and he's a White American dude. Haha what the heck.

I think he's half Albanian or something like that. Has the best name of any player in MLS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Just watched the highlights, that was a great goal, and amazing timing. Looked like a pretty good sized crowd too.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

It's on tonight, Club America vs Impact de Montreal, playing at the Estadio Azteca. Reports are that it's a full sellout, with 105k tickets sold.

America should win 6-0, anything less will be a disgrace. If it's at all close (3-1 for instance), I think Montreal have a good chance of clinching when they get back home.

Kickoff is at 20:00 local time in Mexico City, TV is Unimas.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Is that Mr. Falldown, Kenny Cooper I see on the bench there?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

CountingCrows posted:

Anyone have a stream for this?

I'm watching a shady french stream, and because I don't understand a word of french it's hilarious. Not sure if it's :filez: to post it though.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

looool

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Holy crap Piatti had it so open

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

:rip: Montreal

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Zombie Chow posted:

Dammit Montreal, now America is gonna be a joke at the Club World Cup again t:mad:t

Do you really think Montreal would have been any better?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The draw for the 2015 CCL will be in about an hour:

http://www.concacaf.com/video/official-draw-scotiabank-concacaf-champions-league-201516

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Drogadon posted:

This draw, as everything CONCACAF does, is weird and dumb.

This is the most concacaf of draws.

• Locked thread