Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Launchpad McQuack posted:

Souce: My girlfriend 13 yr old daughter.

's. You missed the 's.

I hope. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

MysticalMachineGun posted:

He literally said "these people are islamo-facists. And that's why we need these new terror laws because australians, especially older australians, know where this leads."

Hey David, which country was bugging it's own people's phones in WW2? Here's a hint: it wasn't the Allies.

Friendly reminder that Australia rounded up Italians and put them in camps while America did the same with Japanese.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

redweird posted:

We also did it to the Japanese. Also, we deported Japanese, some of whom were born in Australia and didn't necessarily speak the language or know anybody in Japan.

:staredog: Wasn't sure if we'd also put Japanese in camps but didn't know about deportation jfc.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

:psyboom: How is it possible to be so stupid and yet still remember how to talk?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

A Brilliant Man posted:

The retreat from marriage has had profound economic consequences. This occurs in a number of ways. There are the direct costs of divorce, including the courts and associated services. Marital dysfunction and family breakdown often leads to other social problems with significant costs to communities. It is estimated in the UK that each child with untreated behavioural problems costs an average of £70,000 by the time they reach 28 years of age – 10 times the cost of children without behavioural problems.

Uh sure you can raise a kid from 0 to 28 on £7,000. That's only $12414.31 AU. What the gently caress do you feed them/clothe them in?

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Anidav posted:

Albo must challenge in order to restore my faith in the loving party.

Someone please link the choo choo video.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

man of my word costs me

Holy poo poo. Collecting bones of deceased infants, children and teenagers without parents consent. What a violation.

• Locked thread