Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
gently caress that teargas that bovine.

This is how we make pepper steak bitch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Hezzy posted:

welp just got authorisation to take my sergeant's exam

cow pun edit; gonna cream my pants

While this sellout is selling out, I just got a verbal offer from HR for a plain clothes position

:getin:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

DrakeriderCa posted:

While this sellout is selling out, I just got a verbal offer from HR for a plain clothes position

:):hf::cop:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I'm on my third rank already, patrol scum. Shine those boots and get on post!

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Everyone knows the answer is always less uniform, not more

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Good luck trying to pick up ER nurses in plain clothes. :colbert:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

GunForumMeme posted:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

Are you even serious? Joe Patrolman gets the cold shoulder once I show up to the ER in my banana republic shirts (sleeves rolled up cause I'm doin work :snoop:)

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

DrakeriderCa posted:

So, plaid shirt and jeans. Red Wings or shitkickers?

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

So, plaid shirt and jeans. Red Wings or shitkickers?

Hipster Cop 2: The Canadianing

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

Hipster Cop 2: The Canadianing

I just always picture you as your av, if we met and you didn't look just like I'd be wildly disappointed.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

beanieson posted:

I just always picture you as your av, if we met and you didn't look just like I'd be wildly disappointed.

Just put a badge on that dude and its pretty much me in uniform

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

GunForumMeme posted:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

Is Drakerider even within 200 kilometers of an ER? I thought the mountie from Canadian Bacon saw other humans more than he does.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Are you even serious? Joe Patrolman gets the cold shoulder once I show up to the ER in my banana republic shirts (sleeves rolled up cause I'm doin work :snoop:)

Where I was all the detectives would be standing at the triage desk trying to flag down someone, but the nurses would bend over backwards for a uni ( :quagmire: ).

chartley
Jul 1, 2004

Nessy says get tae

GunForumMeme posted:

Where I was all the detectives would be standing at the triage desk trying to flag down someone, but the nurses would bend over backwards for a uni ( :quagmire: ).
It's all about who lends a hand and gets involved dealing with angry violent folk in the ward or the accident and emergency area.

In other words, uniform and non uniform both have the friends round here.

chartley fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Aug 30, 2014

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Neighboring agency was investigating a rape, the woman isn't from around here and unfamiliar with the area...

"Yea, she described the location and it sounded kinda like ~street A in our parish~ but it also sounded kinda like ~street B in your parish~ so we took her out to street B and sure enough this rape is yours to investigate" :thurman:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30InBgGhiSo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Goodnight sweet thread.

• Locked thread