Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

beanieson posted:

those urinals are for post-sex split streams

Don't cross the streams Ray, something very bad will happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Or our supervisors since they can't video record our shitposting... yet. :ninja:

They can, but it generates a lot of page views apparently. :p

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Grem posted:

School starts next week why did I quit my job oh god what was I thinking? Oh yeah, I don't ever have to shine boots again.

A friend of mine went back to become a teacher at our high school. When I bumped in to him he said "What happened? When we were in high school we said that we were going to come back as teachers?"

I told him that I grew up.

I still regret it every summer. And March break. And Christmas holidays.

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

SrgMagnum posted:

I hear stuff like that is mighty legal a bit farther north of where I am now. Land is beautiful and cheap too. You guys are pretty smart.

Our beer is generally stronger, and our dollar is weaker. Plus we're polite as gently caress. Lax weed laws. What's not to love?

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Untagged posted:

All these people bitching about being arrested and not being read "MY RIGHTS" is hilarious.

I enjoy arresting people here in Canada and having them later tell me that they're going to get off because I didn't read them "their Miranda rights". :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

In Canada. Which is why I was asking the Canadian cop while using the word our.

You get read your rights, but it isn't "Miranda" and it's different although my knowledge of the American version is based on watching Law and Order. You may or may not get cautioned against making any statements, depending on the situation. If you're drunk in public, no. If you just killed your girlfriend, yes.

It's fun dealing with people who's entire understanding of the Criminal Justice System comes from the opening credits of Law and Order, or their Grade 12 law class in high school.

Protip: if someone says "I know my rights" at least 95% of the time they have no idea what they're talking about.

• Locked thread